Windows 10: Windows incompetence

Discus and support Windows incompetence in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; just to let you know. Personally and profesionally im switching to apple. Your data mining updates are no longer being tolerated. I am so pissed at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MeYousuk, Jan 30, 2019.

1. MeYousuk Win User

Windows incompetence

just to let you know. Personally and profesionally im switching to apple. Your data mining updates are no longer being tolerated. I am so pissed at you and your stupid system ,i hope you go bankrupt and go hungry. Please change my opinion of you and make a system that does not crash or update collecting my data.

:)

MeYousuk, Jan 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 30, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows incompetence

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows incompetence

1. Windows incompetence - Similar Threads - incompetence

2. How incompetent can you be?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How incompetent can you be?: Why you let One Drive overrite and delete file on C:?Are you brain damaged? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-incompetent-can-you-be/c7548008-d03f-4f4b-81a9-9dfff5219671
  3. How incompetent can you be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How incompetent can you be?: Why you let One Drive overrite and delete file on C:?Are you brain damaged? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-incompetent-can-you-be/c7548008-d03f-4f4b-81a9-9dfff5219671
  4. Why are you all so useless and incompetent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you all so useless and incompetent?: You useless nerds, you try to force your **** apps on us constantly that don't **** work. You replaced movie maker with this Clipchamp **** and it is the worst software I have ever used. I have lost hours of work on your **** app because it runs so **** slowly and crashes...
  5. Why are you all so useless and incompetent?

Why are you all so useless and incompetent?: You useless nerds, you try to force your **** apps on us constantly that don't **** work. You replaced movie maker with this Clipchamp **** and it is the worst software I have ever used. I have lost hours of work on your **** app because it runs so **** slowly and crashes...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent: I have been logging on and completing the tasks each day for Microsoft Rewards and unexpectedly my streak count was reset to 0 even though my streak was unbroken. I have been writing to Support for a resolution and just get nowhere, even offering to give them a screenshot of...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent

Microsoft Rewards Customer Support are Incompetent: I have been logging on and completing the tasks each day for Microsoft Rewards and unexpectedly my streak count was reset to 0 even though my streak was unbroken. I have been writing to Support for a resolution and just get nowhere, even offering to give them a screenshot of...
  8. Windows troubleshooting tool: incompetence or bad taste joke

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows troubleshooting tool: incompetence or bad taste joke: Hello,This is the umpteenth time that I have faced the more than bizarre performance of the tool called "Windows Troubleshooting".After nth WiFi failure I launched "problem solving" on the WiFi card... and here is what happened...First the tool tried to reset the WiFi card,...
  9. Windows troubleshooting tool: incompetence or bad taste joke

Windows troubleshooting tool: incompetence or bad taste joke: Hello,This is the umpteenth time that I have faced the more than bizarre performance of the tool called "Windows Troubleshooting".After nth WiFi failure I launched "problem solving" on the WiFi card... and here is what happened...First the tool tried to reset the WiFi card,...
  10. Windows troubleshooting tool: incompetence or bad taste joke

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware