Windows 10: Windows infinite install loop

Discus and support Windows infinite install loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows 10 on an ssd. I created the usb windows media tool to do so andmy pc is forced to restart then i am taken back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CameronWilson4, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows infinite install loop

I am trying to install windows 10 on an ssd. I created the usb windows media tool to do so andmy pc is forced to restart then i am taken back to the the initial choose language screen after restarting. Here is my boot order. What do i need to do and change to stop this error?Windows infinite install loop [​IMG]

:)

CameronWilson4, Jun 19, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Goonsoon Win User
    Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jun 19, 2019
  4. copiman Win User

Windows infinite install loop

Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows infinite install loop

1. Windows infinite install loop - Similar Threads - infinite install loop

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  4. Windows 10 installation infinite loops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation infinite loops: I installed windows 10 to a usb drive.I plug the usb drive into my pc, then I go through the process of installing windows like normally. When it finished loading, my pc restarted and goes back to the begging of the installation.I’ve had try unplugging the usb when the pc...
  5. Windows 10 installation infinite loops

Windows 10 installation infinite loops: I installed windows 10 to a usb drive.I plug the usb drive into my pc, then I go through the process of installing windows like normally. When it finished loading, my pc restarted and goes back to the begging of the installation.I’ve had try unplugging the usb when the pc...
  6. Windows 10 installation infinite loops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  8. Windows infinite loop

Windows infinite loop: I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the...
  9. Windows infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10 infinite installation loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 infinite installation loop: I recently had to re-install windows on my home-built gaming PC. I created a windows 10 media USB on a separate laptop and plugged it into my gaming PC and turned it on. I had to set the BIOS to read the USB first. I loaded Windows and got all the way to the part where...