Windows 10: Windows infinite loop

Discus and support Windows infinite loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Juan MartinezJJ, Mar 7, 2022.

1. Windows infinite loop

I’ve been dealing with these problem for a while now i had to download windows 10 because I click something wrong while resetting it and when I finished downloading it on another laptop i booted up my pc and download windows 10 but when it’s restarting it keeps showing the windows 10 installation page again again and again I’ve tried resetting my bios and it didn’t work so if some body could help me I will appreciated..

:)

Juan MartinezJJ, Mar 7, 2022
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. copiman Win User
    Infinite Repair Loop

I have an HP 14-ac151nr laptop. It attempts to diagnose and repair but loops. Cannot access safemode.

Have tried startup repair
    bootrec.exe with /rebuildbcd & /fixmbr & /fixboot
    chkdisk

I found this while searching the forum. Startup Repair Infinite Loop Recovery - Windows 7 Help Forums and tried it. on step 13 it said "The file sizes presented here are approximate estimations, and may vary depending on your system. If any one of them are 0 bytes, then you should stop what you're doing now and seek an alternative method of recovering your system, because Windows cannot function with a 0-byte size registry hive."

Of course everything was 0-byte.*Mad

I would assume its toast and I would need to do a clean install, or maybe a repair install or something else? Not sure what is the best action at this point. Need advice.

copiman, Mar 7, 2022
  4. JohnC Win User

Windows infinite loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

Welcome to Ten Forums, Goonsoon. If your windows 10 is activated you can clean install it and it will automatically activate again. You may want to consider that if the situation is an infinite loop of startup repair. This is from the tutorial forum. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...n-install.html . Just follow the steps, sometimes the only thing to do is start over.

JohnC, Mar 7, 2022
Thema:

Windows infinite loop

1. Windows infinite loop - Similar Threads - infinite loop

2. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  3. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  6. Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset

Windows 11 Infinite Black Screen Loop After Failed Windows 10 Reset: Hi everyone,I am reaching out for assistance due to a challenging issue with my Windows 11 system, which is currently stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen with spinning circles. This issue arose unexpectedly after an attempt to reset my Windows 10 system on a separate...
  7. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...: Hi there,I have had this issue where I attempt to boot up my laptop and I immediately get the "Preparing AutoRepair" message. Then it will send me to the blue screen and get stuck on that screen unless I force shut down my computer. Sometimes after the AutoRepair, I can get...
  8. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...: Hi there,I have had this issue where I attempt to boot up my laptop and I immediately get the "Preparing AutoRepair" message. Then it will send me to the blue screen and get stuck on that screen unless I force shut down my computer. Sometimes after the AutoRepair, I can get...
  9. Computer in infinite repair loop, windows update failing, can only boot up after disabling...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 infinitly loop reboot , MSI has a backdoor.: Hi all.When I update Windows 11, Windows is broken and I have an infinite loop reboot.Even when I fix the problem, updating via Windows update breaks everything.I'm not going to reinstall Windows 11 every time.I've posted a message in microsoft community but I'm not getting...