Windows 10: Windows infinite reboot loop

Discus and support Windows infinite reboot loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey all, I have an issue with a PC I am working on where it is almost stuck in an infinite loop. PC was factory reset and now it has a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GarrettMaser, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Windows infinite reboot loop

Hey all,

I have an issue with a PC I am working on where it is almost stuck in an infinite loop. PC was factory reset and now it has a windows update that starts at 65% then will get up to about 90% and then restart on what seems to be an infinite loop. Anyone know a way to solve this or what this issue could be, I

Thanks in advance!

:)

GarrettMaser, Aug 12, 2020
  2. bwfc0907 Win User

Infinite Reboot Loop

Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10.

Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop.

Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop.

When I do a clean install it goes through & works but then starts with the loop.

I tried to use repair but no joy.

I can boot using Safe Mode in 7.

I deleted some of the partitions before doing a clean install.

Any thoughts and help much appreciated.

bwfc0907, Aug 12, 2020
  3. mrcliveg Win User
    Lumia 800 (12070) won't power on - Infinite reboot loop

I have had the same issue and this Lumia 800 is Unlocked!

• From UK to Morocco putting in a Moroccan Sim, it was fine.
    • From UK to Paris keeping in my UK Sim, ot infinitely rebooted once in Paris. I managed to do a hard reset and it started its looping reboots again. As soon as I returned to the UK, it was fine.
    • Now I am in Barcelona and it's begun again.

mrcliveg, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Windows infinite reboot loop

Windows 10 update (KB3081424) causing infinite reboot loop.

Windows 10 update (KB3081424) causing infinite reboot loop. What can I do to resolve. I have photo of registry entries at ""ProfileList", an area that some forums suggest editing will possibly resolve the issue. But no specific info on what to edit and
    how. Can't believe my search here at Microsoft Windows returned a No Match Found to my question!!??? Like most people I'm a newbie to W10.

Stephen Richards 418, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows infinite reboot loop

1. Windows infinite reboot loop - Similar Threads - infinite reboot loop

2. infinite reboot loop after factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite reboot loop after factory reset?: i tried to factory reset my pc and it keeps going from 68% to 89% and it does that infinitely is there any way to cancel it and just get it to roll back or something please help....
  3. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  4. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  5. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Windows infinite reboot loop for DPC WATCHDOG Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows infinite reboot loop for DPC WATCHDOG Violation: Hello,Recently i have been facing this issue of my laptop freezing and then the blue screen appears with the DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION and the system restarts again. This continues and as soon as the windows restarts and I try to enter my password to login again, it crashes once...
  7. My Computer is Stuck in an Infinite Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer is Stuck in an Infinite Reboot Loop: Hi, so my computer has been running fine all day until a few hours ago, where my computer froze completely. Naturally, I tried restarting the computer which has lead me to my issue: The computer will turn on and show the “Preparing Automatic Repair” screen with a black...
  8. Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop: Not sure if this goes here but as the title say my windows 10 is stuck on a infinite loop. Yesterday night it my computer said I had a update but I didn’t bother to do it. It could have done it over night not sure. This morning I turn it on to see my computer asking for my...
  9. Infinite Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Infinite Reboot Loop: Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10. Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop. Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop. When I do a clean install it goes...
  10. Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Infinite reboot loop: Hello experts. So heres the thing i have a Dell laptop with win 10. When i switch on my laptop it shows the dell logo with bios setup F12 n all. Then comes the windows logo n thats where the problem occurs. The loading circle cirulates for couple of minutes n then comes at...