Windows 10: Windows infinite restart

Discus and support Windows infinite restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows pc has been having some trouble recently... i am unsure of the cause but its been causing problems from, only booting to the bios, random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArronBurris, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Windows infinite restart

My windows pc has been having some trouble recently... i am unsure of the cause but its been causing problems from, only booting to the bios, random freezing for two to three minutes and now my pc is stuck on the restart screen. This is after doing a clean reinstall of windows. I think it may have something to do with bit defender but i don’t know. Ive also turned off wake timers... i don’t know what is causing this so I’m trying to give any info on what i think may be causing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Windows infinite restart [​IMG]

:)

ArronBurris, Jan 12, 2020

2. Infinite restart

I factory reset an acer i bought from someone abd windows fsiled to fully reinstall. I used the f10 option but i can onky get as far as the screen asking fir an adminustrator account but none are listed and i click the option
    atvtge bottimevofcthe screen saying i don't see my account it restarts and stays in an infinite restart until ibuse f10 option again

AprilShubert, Jan 12, 2020
  3. little cat, Jan 12, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows infinite restart

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows infinite restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows infinite restart

1. Windows infinite restart - Similar Threads - infinite restart

2. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  3. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset: I have performed a factory reset on my laptop a day ago. I chose the option to also delete my personal files. However, when I tried this, the process was stuck on 48%. I then shut it off and start it again. I was prompted with it saying that it was unsuccessful and it will...
  4. Infinite restart loop from performing a factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?: My laptop ever since I checked it this morning has constantly been in a loop of restarting. Starting as a normal boot up with a buffer icon then switching to "working on updates 30%" which then the cycle repeats, constantly and without fail. I've currently tried entering safe...
  6. Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?

Laptop infinitely stuck restarting/working on updates?: My laptop ever since I checked it this morning has constantly been in a loop of restarting. Starting as a normal boot up with a buffer icon then switching to "working on updates 30%" which then the cycle repeats, constantly and without fail. I've currently tried entering safe...
  7. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt: Hi,My laptop doesn't start up anymore. It stays in a loop where at a certain moment shortly a blue screen is shown stating there is a problem and error data will be collected, and right after that it repeats.No screen anymore to choose an option to resolve the problem. Also...
  8. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt: Hi,My laptop doesn't start up anymore. It stays in a loop where at a certain moment shortly a blue screen is shown stating there is a problem and error data will be collected, and right after that it repeats.No screen anymore to choose an option to resolve the problem. Also...
  9. Infinite restart without possibility to interrupt

10. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...