Windows 10: Windows infinite restart

Discus and support Windows infinite restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My windows pc has been having some trouble recently... i am unsure of the cause but its been causing problems from, only booting to the bios, random... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ArronBurris, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Windows infinite restart

My windows pc has been having some trouble recently... i am unsure of the cause but its been causing problems from, only booting to the bios, random freezing for two to three minutes and now my pc is stuck on the restart screen. This is after doing a clean reinstall of windows. I think it may have something to do with bit defender but i don’t know. Ive also turned off wake timers... i don’t know what is causing this so I’m trying to give any info on what i think may be causing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Windows infinite restart [​IMG]

:)

ArronBurris, Jan 12, 2020

2. Infinite restart

I factory reset an acer i bought from someone abd windows fsiled to fully reinstall. I used the f10 option but i can onky get as far as the screen asking fir an adminustrator account but none are listed and i click the option
    atvtge bottimevofcthe screen saying i don't see my account it restarts and stays in an infinite restart until ibuse f10 option again

AprilShubert, Jan 12, 2020
  3. little cat, Jan 12, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows infinite restart

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows infinite restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows infinite restart

1. Windows infinite restart - Similar Threads - infinite restart

2. Infinite restart loop possibly fixed. Any other system checks needed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Infinite restart loop possibly fixed. Any other system checks needed?: Hello everybody, Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809 Just need a little advice on a problem I just experienced with my PC. A few hours ago I had a good scare when my PC went into an infinite restart loop. I was changing my media players and started by uninstalling both MPC and...
  3. Infinite restart loop please advise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite restart loop please advise: Help my computer is stuck in an infinite boot loop and there is no way to shut it down, i tried a hard power down by holding x, windows and power for 15 seconds it only flashes black then immediately proceeds with booting if anyone has expertise in the area and help or...
  4. Laptop restarts on an infinite loop after I tried to update it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop restarts on an infinite loop after I tried to update it: Hey I was updating my rog laptop and fell asleep. I woke to my laptop continually rebooting like this- ROG logo, swirling loading dots appear, black screen. A cmd window flashes for a frame and then goes back to black for a bit. Two messages flash by very quickly displaying...
  5. Infinite restart loop

Infinite restart loop: I decided to reset the pc and when I'm installing windows it got to 64 percent and started an endless loop of restarting only to go back to 64 and then restart. submitted by /u/Mayo0215 [link] [comments]...
  6. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  7. Infinite Restarting Loop

Infinite Restarting Loop: So yesterday after finishing an update I was repeatedly getting blue screens with the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I proceed to look online find solutions but can't make any headway with the solutions found because the bluecreens happened to fast. My thought was "f**k...
  8. "Why did your PC restart" infinite loop

"Why did your PC restart" infinite loop: Hello, After doing a recent windows update, my pc began experiencing some problems. It wouldn't boot up after the log in screen. Icons and desktop wallpaper wouldn't showup and the screen would just remain frozen. So heres what i did to fix the issue. 1. From advance...
  9. Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network)

Resetting Windows (infinite loop of error: Why did my PC restart? Then asks for a network): I reset my windows but during te resetting progress my device keeps entering the same state first it seems to start of well asking me the device its language and keyboard settings but in the next step the blue screen shows a message Why did my PC restart? With other...
  10. Infinite restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite restart loop: I tried reinstalling windows through a usb drive when it suddenly needed to recover and when I went through the process of installing it, my computer died, and now it's on a infinite restart loop saying this: Install Windows The computer restarted unexpectedly or...