Windows 10: Windows Ink, Acrtive Digitiser MPP nTrig style. Pen Pressure tweaking. WHY IS THE CONFIG...

Discus and support Windows Ink, Acrtive Digitiser MPP nTrig style. Pen Pressure tweaking. WHY IS THE CONFIG... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Sirs and Madams, I've asked this several times since i Bought the now defunct Vaio Flip, for which their were solutions under Win 7... But since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ernst Anepool, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Windows Ink, Acrtive Digitiser MPP nTrig style. Pen Pressure tweaking. WHY IS THE CONFIG...

Dear Sirs and Madams,

I've asked this several times since i Bought the now defunct Vaio Flip, for which their were solutions under Win 7...
    But since the forced upgrade to Win 10 the Utils were made disfunctional, it feals like forced Surface sale "initiative".

Why are we as longterm customers *neglected* ?

I've switched from DR Gem remember it? to Windows 1.03 the first available in the Netherlands and have been a Pen user since the 20th century first with loose Wacom Tablets and later Thinkpad X61.

Heralding Windows Ink all the time, you seam to forget the userbase who actually made the Active Digitizer market blossom of which you now pick the fruits though it feels very Apple like now, hefty priced for One-trick ponies.

Give us the Pen Pressure config applet BACK !

It's allready coded, still functions under WIn7, so why o why are your managers blocking real Inclusive Customer care...

Yes you may call me autistic, that i won't give up my Asus UX651UD with Bamboo INK MPP switchable for a Surface, because i want to have a dedicated GPU to work fluid in PSB's... and the occasional Game interludes, because yes i am an Asperger.
    Don't forget the Userbase who buy the Highly Specced 2in1's are to a great extent Spectral People ****-burgers, just ask your coders to do a questionair, and be amazed about how many of them are hyper intelligent ****-burgers :-

There are about 15% of the Avid Powersers who like to tweak and "hack" their systems to work optimal for the more efficiency compelled userbase around them we like to help our fellow human beings... but now are confronted by the patronising Win-S straightjacket offensive, the people which i've helped now to get Firefox installed again were partially raging mad they could not install FF or CCleaner etc...

Look over your bosse shadow PLEASE?

You are now loosing customers to Apple and Chromebook fabricators, that doesn't look like a durable future perspective, not?

So remember the elderly userbase that financed all the Windows iterations from MS-Dos, via Windows 1.03, NT Xp etc.
    We work around all the hurdles eventually, but why o why should we ???

Just give the Userbase that logges in as Administrator full "low level" Tuning posibilities, the 'One size fits all' common CUI skinning, is a real day in day out annoyance for us, especcially looking at the not synching advanced network options, between the old Configuration screen, and the "handicapped" Settings -Gear-.

Its now the 7 time since Win 10 went rtm, the Network Settings were *ruined* by the update process of 1909, again it made my network disrupted by the agonizing *Unknown Network* message, disrupting the connection to the NAS and rest of my topology !

Please take your Customers *seriously*, we are not all "Apple Idiots" who can't be trusted with acces to hardware settings, otherwise we would buy those fallen fruits, not?

Hope you'll have a good start into the new decade, and will have time and funding to make Windows Great again :-

:)

Ernst Anepool, Dec 30, 2019
  2. kzkzk Win User

how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure

i have a wacom one and when windows ink is disabled i get the brushstrokes i want but no pen pressure, however when it is enabled i get pen pressure but the pen seems to stick and continue drawing even after i've lifted the pen from the surface and i get
    weird curving flicks at the end, should i just uninstall the driver and install an older version or is there a way to remove windows ink but keep pen pressure?

kzkzk, Dec 30, 2019
  3. No pen pressure adjustment settings for HP Envy x360

I picked up an HP Envy x360 recently because it can use Windows Ink and uses the Ntrig / Microsoft Pen Protocol that the Surface line uses for their pens. The pens all work on the devices however there isn't any settings in windows to adjust the pen pressure
    unless I pay money to a third party app called Lazy Nezumi. When I use Photoshop and the Windows Ink Workspace the pressure is blown out to maximum thickness which means I can't make a controlled stroke. It's just thick.

However software like Krita and Clip Studio Paint have settings to allow me to adjust pressure settings built in and the pen works wonderfully in those programs. The Surface Pro line has the Surface App that allows me to adjust pressure universally for all
    programs. Is there a universal setting for pen pressure settings buried deep inside windows I'm not finding?

Help!

VachelShannon, Dec 30, 2019
  4. looyee Win User

Windows Ink, Acrtive Digitiser MPP nTrig style. Pen Pressure tweaking. WHY IS THE CONFIG...

Windows ink no pen pressure function in photoshop cs6

My laptop model is Acer spin 5, come with Acer Active Stylus pen. By using the Windows Ink with sykechpad have pen pressure function, but using photoshop cs 6 the pen pressure no function.

looyee, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows Ink, Acrtive Digitiser MPP nTrig style. Pen Pressure tweaking. WHY IS THE CONFIG...

1. Windows Ink, Acrtive Digitiser MPP nTrig style. Pen Pressure tweaking. WHY IS THE CONFIG... - Similar Threads - Ink Acrtive Digitiser

2. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  3. Pen and windows ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen and windows ink: Hello, I just got a Microsoft 10 surface go this Friday and the pen and windows ink menu won’t show up. I need it to so I can write with my Microsoft pen and take notes at school. I have been doing everything I could to get it to work with no luck and for the longest time....
  4. Windows Pen and Ink

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  5. Windows Pen and Ink

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pen and Ink: Just purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 10 installed, and I updated to Windows 11, and SSD drive. Works brilliantly, However, every time I try to use my XPen and tablet Windows Pen and Ink keeps insisting I need to use it. Can anyone tell me how/if I am able to get...
  6. Bamboo ink pen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink pen: I went on device manager and control panel and looked through everything in my computer and completed all the updates my bamboo pen is still not working the ink doesn’t wanna work or the eraser but the clicker still works. Please help!...
  7. Pen & Windows Ink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen & Windows Ink: I used to be able to write with my pen on Words or on pdf. When I open the Pen & Windows Ink setting, I found that under 'When I tap a text field with my pen, use handwriting to input text', there are only 2 options being: 1 Only in tablet mode 2 when the keyboard isn't...
  8. PEN/Stylus not working whilst WINDOWS INK is on. I need pressure sensitivity for Photoshop!

PEN/Stylus not working whilst WINDOWS INK is on. I need pressure sensitivity for Photoshop!: My Stylus works fine with other programs such as Krita and TV Paint, however, Photoshop doesn't recognise the Pen's Pressure Sensitivity. 1.To fix this problem, I tried the methods given to me online by ticking the Windows Ink box in the Pen Tablet Settings. 2. After...
  9. how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure

how to disable windows ink but keep pen pressure: i have a wacom one and when windows ink is disabled i get the brushstrokes i want but no pen pressure, however when it is enabled i get pen pressure but the pen seems to stick and continue drawing even after i've lifted the pen from the surface and i get weird curving flicks...
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...