Windows 10: Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch

Discus and support Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I zoom into an image. I want to overpaint some fine detail but cannot find anywhere an instruction on how to zoom in or out. I'm using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J and C Neale, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch

How can I zoom into an image. I want to overpaint some fine detail but cannot find anywhere an instruction on how to zoom in or out. I'm using a Microsoft Surface Pro operating on Windows 10

:)

J and C Neale, Sep 11, 2018
  2. Mik3BD Win User

Changing the default apps for sharing Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch

After capturing and annotating a screen shot in Windows Ink Workspace, I want to be able to share it to OneNote 2016 but I can't figure out how to change the share settings from within the "Screen Sketch" tool.

Currently it lists a bunch of apps I can share the screen sketch to, of which the stock version of OneNote is listed.

Mik3BD, Sep 11, 2018
  3. Windows Ink Workspace it saves a Blank Black screen

Thanks Michelle!

Yes I have this problem since September. Yes I installed all the updates and yes I still have the issues.

Using "Screen sketch" in the "Windows Ink Workspace" will not work. When I safe the file the ink is safed but the screen sketch itself not. So it is not working anymore.

__xander__, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch

Windows Ink Workspace it saves a Blank Black screen

Surface Studio and I am having issues already with Screen Sketch's. When I use Windows Ink Workspace it saves a Blank Black screen. Any ideas how to fix.

Dean Sauls, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch

1. Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch - Similar Threads - Ink Workspace Screen

2. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  3. Window ink workspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window ink workspace: Last couple days when I try to open whiteboard from workspace it don't make anything. But recently I was using this workspace a lot. I tried to reinstalling it but it didn't changed....
  4. where is the Windows Ink Workspace folder?

where is the Windows Ink Workspace folder?: Hi, I updated my Windows, but I wrote something in my sticky note, but they are not there now. I have the previous Windows file. I wanted to know where the Windows Ink Workspace folder is on drive C? Thanks...
  5. Windows ink workspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows ink workspace: I want to disable this program. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ink-workspace/4d79b423-0414-4b07-bdf6-65aaa62b59a7
  6. deleting windows ink workspace

deleting windows ink workspace: All of a sudden this morning this windows ink workspace showed up. It's annoying and I'd like to get rid of it but I can't find any answers as to how to do that...
  7. Customizing Windows Ink Workspace

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customizing Windows Ink Workspace: Has anybody figured out how to add programs/apps to Windows Ink Workspace? The newest version only has links to screen snip and whiteboard, and I'd love a way to get the old version back without having to downgrade my OS. I've been looking online to no avail, any help or...
  8. Old Windows Ink Workspace

Old Windows Ink Workspace: Is there any way to get back to the old Windows Ink Workspace? I've found the new one to be slower and less responsive than the old one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-windows-ink-workspace/58e75889-94d2-4858-91ae-f315fd2f585c
  9. Stylus and windows Ink workspace

in Windows 10 Support
    Stylus and windows Ink workspace: I recently purchased an HP laptop that came with a pen stylus with which I can write on th screen directly into applications How come this stylus does not work with my other (older) HP laptop or Lenovo laptop that has the windows 10 (updated) with windows ink workspace? Do...
  10. Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...

Sticky Notes from Windows Ink Workspace...: hello, the sticky notes from WindowsInkWorkspace does not close the moment i close the workspace... it remains in the desktop. Opened Windows Ink Workspace [img] Closed Windows Ink Workspace... the notes remained. they were supposed to hide when WiW is closed,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cannot find snip and sketch on my pc

2. windows ink screen sketch not working

3. can on zoom in snip and sketch

4. Changing the default apps for sharing Windows Ink Workspace Screen Sketch,
  5. apps for windows ink workspace,
  6. screen sketch saves blank image