Windows 10: Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but...

Discus and support Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is shown in my windows update.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThisumThushara, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but...

This is shown in my windows update.

:)

ThisumThushara, Oct 7, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check

Todays blog post provides two updates. First, an update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements based, in part, on feedback from the Windows Insider community. Second, information on the updated PC Health Check app that is now available to Windows Insiders.

Read more: Update on Windows 11 minimum system requirements and PC Health Check app | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but...

Brink, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but...

1. Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but... - Similar Threads - insider Health check

2. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  3. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...: mods before locking this i want to HOLD my apps and by manually upgrading i cant hold my apps and making a backup takes to mutch time to do iti saw it fixes it if i go to the windows insiders program but its blocked by school ive waited multiple days and its now 2 months ago...
  6. Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows insider and PC Health check both says I don't meet requirements for windows 11, but...: This is shown in my windows update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-and-pc-health-check-both-says-i/e6ec0466-3e7d-4a1c-b754-04f5fa66489a
  7. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  8. PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not

PC Health Check says meets requirement, Windows Update does not: Hello,So got my TPM 2.0 enabled and got the PC Health Check to say the computer is all good as that was the only hold up. So the pc is good on that end, but Windows update still says I do not meet the requirements, what could be the cause?...
  9. In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...: I have TMP 2.0 and safe boot, looking at the requirements side by side I have everything and should be able to run it yet in the settings it says I do not, which one do I listen to? Should I just download it through the Windows 11 installation assistant?...
  10. In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...: I have TMP 2.0 and safe boot, looking at the requirements side by side I have everything and should be able to run it yet in the settings it says I do not, which one do I listen to? Should I just download it through the Windows 11 installation assistant?...