Windows 10: windows insider badge?

Discus and support windows insider badge? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am a windows insider since I installed windows 10 in 2016 but I don't see my windows insider forum badge why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Win10_2019, May 20, 2019.

1. windows insider badge?

I am a windows insider since I installed windows 10 in 2016

but I don't see my windows insider forum badge

why?

:)

Win10_2019, May 20, 2019
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

The steps I took to turn on Notification badges agree with what you have suggested and I did turn on
    notification badges in all apps.

The reason I posted this issue on this site is because Microsoft is the developer of this app.

Raysim52, May 20, 2019
  3. 14.328 Taskbar badging. Are there any settings to turn this on? I'm not getting any badges.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In the build 14328, the Taskbar badging option is by default. You need to pin the apps on the taskbar and once you get any email or alarm is set then you will get this Taskbar badging notification.

I suggest you to refer to the below article and go through the section “Taskbar Badging for UWP apps”
    and check if it helps.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile | Windows Experience Blog

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 20, 2019
  4. linw Win User

windows insider badge?

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 for PC and Mobile Insider

Quote.
    • Exclusive Insider Program badge. If you've installed a version of Insider Preview build during Year One since the Windows launch, you'll see this badge in your profile on the Feedback Hub in the next few days. There will be more badges to come in the future!
    ​Exciting, eh? Wonder if we could buy tin ones to pin to our PJs.

Thema:

windows insider badge?

1. windows insider badge? - Similar Threads - insider badge

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. TPM 2.0 during an insider update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM 2.0 during an insider update: I've been running windows 11 pro since day one on this same machine. Yesterday I had updates as usual, Windows 11 insider preview 26200.5001 ge_prerelease to be exact. The issue is it won't download and install. During the install I get "TPM 2.0 must be supported" and the...
  6. TPM 2.0 during an insider update

TPM 2.0 during an insider update: I've been running windows 11 pro since day one on this same machine. Yesterday I had updates as usual, Windows 11 insider preview 26200.5001 ge_prerelease to be exact. The issue is it won't download and install. During the install I get "TPM 2.0 must be supported" and the...
  7. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  8. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?: Hello,I wish to find out if changing enteries in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentSet001\Enum\USB\Has an immediate effect, has an effect only when usb is reseated, has an effect only when usb port is changed, or requires reboot for effect.Thank you!...
  9. Does changing a registry key inside of this path have an immediate effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. New 19H1 Achievement Badges for Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New 19H1 Achievement Badges for Windows 10 Insiders: New achievement badges are now available for keeping your machine current with 19H1 Windows 10 Insider preview builds. Unlock each one by updating your machine with the number of builds indicated for that badge. [ATTACH] Badges are awarded weekly to Insiders. All Insider...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc insider badge

2. windows insider badges