Windows 10: Windows Insider BSOD 0cx000021a

Discus and support Windows Insider BSOD 0cx000021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would love to give You logs, but I cannot boot my PC. How it happened? I let WU download latest Insider (18850) and it started Installing. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ch3mn3y, Mar 9, 2019.

1. ch3mn3y Win User

Windows Insider BSOD 0cx000021a

I would love to give You logs, but I cannot boot my PC.

How it happened? I let WU download latest Insider (18850) and it started Installing. After some time it got stuck at 44% at stayed at this for like 2-3 hours, So I thought that reboot may help...

Now I'm stuck at 1-2 BSODs:
    1st Is after starting. It's green BSOD, but unfortunately it's not adjusted for my screen resolution and I don't see the error.
    2nd is when PC reboots and try to start Automatic Repair. Than BSOD is blue and it says 0xc000021a. It powers down the PC.

What I want to try is installing the 18850 using USB drive without removing user data.
    Is it OK? Or maybe I should try something else?

:)

ch3mn3y, Mar 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Windows Insider BSOD 0cx000021a

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Insider BSOD 0cx000021a

1. Windows Insider BSOD 0cx000021a - Similar Threads - Insider BSOD 0cx000021a

2. Windows 11 Insider BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider BSOD: Latestly, I'm getting a bsod error in Windows 11 Insider. I have all the necessary information of the bsod.I searched for infomation in google, but, I don't found anything that matches my problem.I looked for errors in the PC, nothing. I looked for outdated drivers,...
  3. Windows 11 Insider BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Insider BSOD: Latestly, I'm getting a bsod error in Windows 11 Insider. I have all the necessary information of the bsod.I searched for infomation in google, but, I don't found anything that matches my problem.I looked for errors in the PC, nothing. I looked for outdated drivers,...
  4. Glitchy insider BSOD’s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitchy insider BSOD’s: I recently switched to an insider build of windows, after which I got an insider BSOD where it was four glitchy BSOD’s on top and the terminal on the bottom, which also had some visual glitches. My computer was fine after I did a SFC and DISM scan, just wondering if this is a...
  5. Glitchy insider BSOD’s

Glitchy insider BSOD’s: I recently switched to an insider build of windows, after which I got an insider BSOD where it was four glitchy BSOD’s on top and the terminal on the bottom, which also had some visual glitches. My computer was fine after I did a SFC and DISM scan, just wondering if this is a...
  6. Random BSOD on Windows 10 Insider Build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD on Windows 10 Insider Build: HelloRecently my ASUS K556UQ laptop is facing crashes and blue screens in random situations. I've tried reading the dump files with WinDbg Preview but I couldn't find out what's the matter with it.I also searched for some possible solutions as followed:1 Checking for possible...
  7. loading new copy windows 10 iso recieved stopcode 0cx000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    loading new copy windows 10 iso recieved stopcode 0cx000021a: attempting new iso install windows 10, recieved stopcode 0cx000021a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-new-copy-windows-10-iso-recieved-stopcode/b249d2c6-435e-45b4-a3ed-aeb2333e6358
  8. I have a windows stop code error 0cx000021a.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a windows stop code error 0cx000021a.: I have a windows stop code error 0cx000021a. However after it does an automatic repair tool it ask to select account. there is only one account but i forgot my password. Then it repeats the loop over again....
  9. I have a windows stop code error 0cx000021a.

I have a windows stop code error 0cx000021a.: I have a windows stop code error 0cx000021a. However after it does an automatic repair tool it ask to select account. there is only one account but i forgot my password. Then it repeats the loop over again....
  10. WINDOWS10 BSOD with insider version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS10 BSOD with insider version: everytime i open GTA5(game) there is the BSOD dont know what caused it minidump: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.132 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\121118-22671-01.dmp] Mini...