Windows 10: windows insider get started does nothing

Discus and support windows insider get started does nothing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows insider get started does nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aphaege, Jan 18, 2020.

1. aphaege Win User

windows insider get started does nothing

:)

aphaege, Jan 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 18, 2020
  4. windows insider get started does nothing

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. windows insider get started does nothing - Similar Threads - insider started does

2. Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button: So, I signed up to the windows insider program and my Get Started Button is greyed out.I've googled and tried all the things I could find to fix this issue. with no luckI've tried1. Add AllowTelemetry - value 3 to the correct locations inside the registry2. Enabled...
  3. Windows Start button does nothing

Windows Start button does nothing: When I click on the Windows start button bottom left or if I press the windows start button key on the keyboard nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-button-does-nothing/26c1fa96-e807-44cb-88ae-57f60984669c
  4. Windows insider get started not working error

Windows insider get started not working error: It just happened when i was wanting to go to insider versions of windows [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-get-started-not-working-error/bc0aba24-748b-482a-9b10-08e941ae240d
  5. Clicking Start Menu does nothing.

Clicking Start Menu does nothing.: Suddenly I discovered that clicking on my start menu does not work anymore. Even clicking and typing into the search does nothing, so I tried to run the "Troubleshooting" wizard, and it did not find anything. I then tried to check to see if I was missing updates on the...
  6. Nothing happens after clicking an account to Get started in Windows Insider Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing happens after clicking an account to Get started in Windows Insider Program: I've seen some similar -and closed- questions about this but no one has a valid solution for me. Can't activate the windows insider program. After I click on "Get started" button, pick an account to get started clicking on the "+" button Link an account, I select my account...
  7. Windows Store "Get" button does nothing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store "Get" button does nothing: I'm on a desktop system, Windows 10 Home Version 1909, OS build 18363.592, and I'm trying to download Ubuntu from the Windows Store. Steps I've taken, in order: Signed out and back in with my Windows Store login WSReset.exe with Command Prompt as administrator Uninstalled...
  8. Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't 'Get Started' with Windows Insider.: I've done everything I needed to do, and reinstalled the Feedback Hub, but I can't click 'Get Started'. Someone on reddit suggested enabling all telemetry, and upon looking in data I noticed this. [img] When I factory reset, I only entered basic, but for some reason now I...
  9. Left Click on Start Does Nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Click on Start Does Nothing: Windows 10 was working, then I used CCleaner to delete temporary files. Now, when I left click on Start, there is a momentary blue circle over Start indicating that the machine is busy performing a task, but nothing else happens. Right clicking on start brings up a menu of...
  10. Clicking Start Button does nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Clicking Start Button does nothing: My Win10 Home 64 bit computer was working correctly yesterday. Today there was one notification which just showed 'windows.immersivecontrolpanel-cw5n1h2xyewy! microsoft.windows.it', although I am not sure if the last part was something like 'immersive' as the last character...