Windows 10: Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store

Discus and support Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys normally I just click feedback hub and report whats up but... I cant keep feedback hub installed. It keeps making me reinstall via store The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G0LDENP1AYER, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store

Hey guys normally I just click feedback hub and report whats up but... I cant keep feedback hub installed. It keeps making me reinstall via store

The pc also just locks up no mouse no keyboard no nothing just the screen froze and I have to power cycle it.

The event viewer also locks up when i try to look at system log.

I got something uncool going on

I know its uncool to post logs of errors so i filtered it

Error 10/6/2018 2:47:58 PM Application Hang 1002 (101)
    Error 10/5/2018 12:07:59 PM Application Hang 1002 (101)
    Error 10/5/2018 11:48:02 AM Application Hang 1002 (101)
    Error 10/4/2018 3:12:31 AM Application Error 1000 Application Crashing Events
    Error 10/2/2018 11:26:44 AM Application Error 1000 Application Crashing Events
    Error 9/27/2018 11:15:06 AM Application Hang 1002 (101)
    Error 9/25/2018 1:12:40 PM Application Error 1000 Application Crashing Events

The application that faults is Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.17134.112

Just wanted to report this as feedback hub is not able to be used either at this time do to it reinstalling every time i type feedback into cortana.

Looks very windows insider bad push to me. I do have a pending restart for 1809 but i restarted it about 5 times and it never does its thing...

:)

G0LDENP1AYER, Oct 15, 2018
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Oct 15, 2018
  3. insider feedback hub

Not sure, plenty of issues, but maybe three days ago.

I think it was last week

Just a message relating to a missing app

No not since Build 17025.rs_prerelease.171020-1626

Couldn't think of any relevant

Bootlebarth74, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store

Feedback Hub freezed. Reinstall doesn't help.

To resolve this issue, let's clear the Windows Store app cache and then re-install the Feedback Hub again. To clear, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type CMD, and right-click CMD
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also suggest that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Gino Des, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store

1. Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store - Similar Threads - insider here feedback

2. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...
  3. I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to reinstall FeedBack Hub.: Hi All, I found someone with Microsoft tech help on one of the forums with Windows Powershell code to get and actuivate Feed Back Hub.As you can see from the image, windows did not like that.Can anyone help please, or is this a nother microsft tech support phone call.Thanks...
  4. Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Not working; Feedback Hub Not Worrking: I have been dealing with this for three years now. Very simply Microsoft Store does not work. In the interim, I have given hours to trying every remedy provided here. They have all failed. This is annoying, since some apps are exclusively distributed through the store. I have...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  6. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  7. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  8. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  9. Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working

Store, Photos, Feedback Hub not working: Hello community! I noticed yesterday that, all of a sudden, my photos wouldn't open in the Photos app, anymore. I would get an error message that the file was not found. [ATTACH] I repaired and reset the app to no avail, then uninstalled it via the Powershell with...
  10. Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10: How to: Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 How to Share Feedback from Feedback Hub in Windows 10 You can use the Feedback Hub app to help Microsoft make Windows better! Provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems. After...