Windows 10: Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together

Discus and support Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A few months back I joined windows insider as the "early features" was pretty intriguing. I have had no issues, or had no issues. Yesterday my pc did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DragonHost337, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together

A few months back I joined windows insider as the "early features" was pretty intriguing. I have had no issues, or had no issues. Yesterday my pc did the unthinkable. When I booted it up I was greeted with the horrifying Green Screen of Death. I am not sure what error message it was it was critical something but it COMPLETELY locked me out of windows. I tried EVERYTHING, even resetting it didn't work. Lucky for me I had a crappy laptop laying around with which I created a windows boot stick. I had to reinstall the ENTIRETY of windows and only managed to save a few files. Now, I had backed up my pc only a week before so many of my images and documents were safe. But that wasn't the issue. I had about 500gb of games and apps of my pc and they're all gone. All my save files, everything. Worst of all, the error screwed up my wireless drivers and I still haven't figured out how to fix them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-f94a-4006-9f81-adbcef04dcd1?tm=1586394729988 but now my download speeds suck as I have to use my phone as a wireless device. To conclude, I am never again using Windows Insider and DO NOT recommend it to anyone reading this. It's too risky and in my case almost made me lose all of my coronacation schoolwork on top of getting rid of all my apps.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

:)

DragonHost337, Apr 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together

1. Windows Insider needs to get their sh*t together - Similar Threads - Insider needs sh*t

2. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  3. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SH File .sh properties: HiI have accidentally changed the properties of a ".sh" file and it opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader now. Can someone suggest me, what is to be done in order to restore the file to its original form.Thanks and regardsSabu G...
  4. SH File .sh properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store being a little sh*t.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store being a little sh*t.: Does windows type like enterprise affect that what accounts you can use to login to microsoft store and if so why are you so f*cking d1cks that you make it like that why you can not just use what account you want. Cause i can not use my personal account and every single of...
  6. Microsoft is sh*t

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft is sh*t: I bought my first laptop which has windows 10 on it... I should have saved my money and just bought an Apple Product instead. Windows constantly give useless updates that make my laptop slower than a stupid snail. The Microsoft Store won't open and I have tried many different...
  7. Microsoft need to get their act together

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft need to get their act together: I had read an article that title Microsoft is quietly forcing customers to upgrade to the 1903 build "the bug infested build" even they know that the build is still infested with bug. like the start menu freeze within 5 minutues logging back into window after turning back on...
  8. Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why Microsoft becomes a true piece of Sh*t ?????: Day by day, Microsoft makes Windows a true piece of ****. In Windows 10 there has crappy Defender, crappy Cortana, crappy Ads, crappy Edge, crappy Auto Update, crappy bloatwares, crappy unnecessary processes running in the background. And there has no user control over it....
  9. Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family Features Sign In - WHAT IS THIS SH*T: I have NEVER signed up for family features, I am not a child, yet i am getting constant sign in prompts for this sh*t all of a sudden today? Why am I suddenly receiving them today and why am I getting this without my permission when I do not want the feature?...
  10. Windows/Microsoft really needs to get it together!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows/Microsoft really needs to get it together!: About 2 years ago I got my first laptop for christmas. One year pass and nothing seemed to be wrong. A couple of months pass and there a lot of things wrong! Lets fast forward to today. I updated a driver and now I have less than 1 gb of space left! It wont let me go back and...