Windows 10: Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming

Discus and support Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Learn more about accessibility in gaming and how when everybody plays, we all win in this two-part episode of the Windows Insider Podcast. Jason chats... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming

Learn more about accessibility in gaming and how when everybody plays, we all win in this two-part episode of the Windows Insider Podcast. Jason chats with Tara Voelker, a program manager at Mixer about gaming for everyone, the Game Accessibility Conference, the evolution of Mixer, and the future of streaming.

Then we get together with Gabi Michel, the program manager behind the Xbox Adaptive Controller. She takes us through how her team developed the controller, Microsoft’s commitment to accessibility, and how the controller’s marketing was so impactful.

Read more: Windows Insider Podcast: Gaming (Are You Not Entertained?!)

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Ravenas Win User

We need a podcast!

No one likes podcasts? *Laugh :laugh: Anyways, still waiting on a nice mod to move this thread to comments/suggestions.

Ravenas, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Alcpone Win User
    Queen to release a Podcast

Long live the Queen! *Smile Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming :)

Her Majesty’s technicians have the right idea this year!

I would of liked to be there when they suggested it to her lol "Podcast? What does one do with one's podcast?"

*Wink Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming ;)

Alcpone, Jul 3, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

We need a podcast!

i havent listened to a single podcast in my whole life *Smile Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming :)

it sounds like an interesting idea, but i will only participate in the technical realization and organization of this thing. volunteers step forward

W1zzard, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming - Similar Threads - Insider Podcast Accessibility

2. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  3. Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Rode Podcaster: Hi all,I have spent countless hours now trying to get my Rode Podcaster to work on windows 11. I can simply plug and play on my Mac but not my windows. It’s a brand new mic. My pc shows “driver error” and then Error code 10 couldn’t start up devices. I’ve read all the forums...
  4. Podcasting and video calls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Podcasting and video calls: Every time I'm recording a podcast and using apps like skype the computer crashes will blue error screen appearing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/podcasting-and-video-calls/019b92ab-2f04-48d5-9511-ff9e5cf2cb5f
  5. Windows Insider Podcast Episode 23 - Return of the Interns

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast Episode 23 - Return of the Interns: Internships at Microsoft can be lifechanging opportunities. Hear Microsoft interns tell their stories. Read more: Return of the Interns - Windows Insider Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 140145
  6. Windows Insider Podcast June 5 - Quantum Leaps and Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast June 5 - Quantum Leaps and Windows Updates: New #WindowsInsider Podcast episode is out! Get into the mind bending science of quantum computing. Then, we share the inside scoop on recent improvements to the #Windows10 Update experience. Listen on your favorite app or via the link. Take a fascinating dive into...
  7. Family Related Gaming Podcasts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Related Gaming Podcasts: Anyone out there have any family related Gaming Podcasts, YouTube, or Mixer Channels they follow. I have an 11 year old son that like to listen and watch other people play games and talk about them. I working on finding some different avenues to pursue for him....
  8. Windows Insider Podcast May 1, 2019 - Security Now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast May 1, 2019 - Security Now: Join us as we dig into all things security in this two-part episode of the Windows Insider Podcast. Jason chats with David Westin, group security manager for operating systems, about big picture security, including red team versus blue team operations, the importance of...
  9. Windows Insider Podcast Episode 18 - Days of Future Passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast Episode 18 - Days of Future Passwords: The Windows Insider Podcast is back for a new season, starting with a two-part episode. First, Jason chats with the Windows Hello team about security innovations that are rendering passwords obsolete and making authentication safer and easier than ever. Nadya Amirchoupani and...
  10. Cortana Podcast Invoke

in Cortana
    Cortana Podcast Invoke: Cortana is playing podcasts just fine via TuneIn radio on my Invoke. However, I can't figure out a way to play a previous podcast. For example if it plays podcast XYZ Latest Episode. I can't figure out a command to tell it to play a "previous" podcast. Anyone know a voice...