Windows 10: Windows Insider Podcast Episode 23 - Return of the Interns

Discus and support Windows Insider Podcast Episode 23 - Return of the Interns in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Internships at Microsoft can be lifechanging opportunities. Hear Microsoft interns tell their stories. Read more: Return of the Interns - Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Insider Podcast Episode 23 - Return of the Interns

Brink, Sep 8, 2019

2. Windows Phone 8: Podcasts always reset to earlier episode

I've been seeing this problem lately - I've subscribed to a podcast (Relic Radio Sci-Fi), and have it set to DL 5 episodes, oldest first. For this problem, the podcasts start with episode 156, and go through 161. I listen to the five that were downloaded,
    then delete the listened to episodes. Newer episodes are automatically downloaded at this time, but I don't listen to them right away.

The next day, when I try to start the podcast again, I find that episodes 156-161 are back on my WP8. I mark them as played and delete them to listen to the next five. Again, I manually delete those next five episodes, and am automatically given the next
    five episodes (now I have episodes 166 - 171 on my WP8).

Again, I let a day or two go by, and when I return to the podcast list, I see I again have episodes 156-161 as current. This has happened repeatedly over the past few weeks (I usually only listen on the weekends). It's maddening to have to delete all these
    episodes, waiting for the new ones to DL before I can delete them, only to get to new content.

What could be wrong here? This worked fine until a few weeks ago - I don't recall any changes to my WP8.

This was also plaguing another podcast I had (Old Time Radio Sci-Fi), but I finally deleted it completely because I thought the problem was with this podcast.

Jon Fincher, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Kevin J S Win User
    Unable to play Autoblog podcast in WP8.1 Podcast App

Alright, I tested multiple episodes of that podcast, both streaming and downloaded, and got no errors on any of them. So, the podcast itself is fine as far as how the RSS feeds are set up and how the app in general is seeing them.

Do you also get an error when trying to stream an episode? If it's only happening with downloaded episodes, try these steps:

• Tap and hold on any downloaded episodes and delete them.
    • Unsubscribe from the podcast, and completely close the Podcast app.
    • Go to Settings -> Applications -> Internet Explorer -> Delete History.
    • Hold Power and Volume Down for 15 seconds until the phone vibrates and restarts.
    • Resubscribe to the podcast and download an episode.
    Let us know the results!

Regards,

Kevin J S, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search

Source: Press play: Find and listen to podcast episodes on Search

Brink, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insider Podcast Episode 23 - Return of the Interns - Similar Threads - Insider Podcast Episode

2. My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.: My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-itunes-podcast-wont-download-the-new-episodes/a93e59fd-bdf1-4671-b8c7-f2232b6b0a95
  3. My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings.: My itunes podcast won't download the new episodes. Yes, I have the correct settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-itunes-podcast-wont-download-the-new-episodes/a93e59fd-bdf1-4671-b8c7-f2232b6b0a95
  4. Watch Special Episode of Inside Xbox at X019 London

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Special Episode of Inside Xbox at X019 London: Summary Inside Xbox will be jam-packed with news for all gamers, including 12 games from Xbox Game Studios Watch live this Thursday, November 14 on Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. The X019 celebration will continue live from London on Friday and Saturday with...
  5. You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    You can now find and listen to podcast episodes on Google Search: Today when you search on Google, you can find many different forms of information, from videos and images to tweets and recipes, but there’s always more information out there. There are more than two million podcasts on the web, and we’re now making it easier to find and...
  6. Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast - Accessibility in Gaming: Learn more about accessibility in gaming and how when everybody plays, we all win in this two-part episode of the Windows Insider Podcast. Jason chats with Tara Voelker, a program manager at Mixer about gaming for everyone, the Game Accessibility Conference, the evolution of...
  7. Windows Insider Podcast June 5 - Quantum Leaps and Windows Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast June 5 - Quantum Leaps and Windows Updates: New #WindowsInsider Podcast episode is out! Get into the mind bending science of quantum computing. Then, we share the inside scoop on recent improvements to the #Windows10 Update experience. Listen on your favorite app or via the link. Take a fascinating dive into...
  8. Windows Insider Podcast May 1, 2019 - Security Now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast May 1, 2019 - Security Now: Join us as we dig into all things security in this two-part episode of the Windows Insider Podcast. Jason chats with David Westin, group security manager for operating systems, about big picture security, including red team versus blue team operations, the importance of...
  9. Windows Insider Podcast Episode 18 - Days of Future Passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast Episode 18 - Days of Future Passwords: The Windows Insider Podcast is back for a new season, starting with a two-part episode. First, Jason chats with the Windows Hello team about security innovations that are rendering passwords obsolete and making authentication safer and easier than ever. Nadya Amirchoupani and...
  10. Inside Xbox September Episode News Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Xbox September Episode News Recap: [ATTACH] Today, at a special episode of Inside Xbox broadcast directly from Great Britain at the Goodwood House, we gave fans a closer look at the highly anticipated Xbox One racing game Forza Horizon 4, talked to the creative talent behind Fortnite Battle Royale, revealed...