Windows 10: Windows Insider preference for each PC

Discus and support Windows Insider preference for each PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If we login to the same windows account for more than one PC.. So is there a way to have one pc be part of windows insider to get the earlier updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by madmax2, May 28, 2019.

1. madmax2 Win User

Windows Insider preference for each PC

If we login to the same windows account for more than one PC..

So is there a way to have one pc be part of windows insider to get the earlier updates
    and another pc not be part of insider?

From what I understand, all PCs would get sync with the same settings.

Also is the windows insider fast safe to join and get updates from or it is better to be part of the slow updates?

:)

madmax2, May 28, 2019

2. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insider preference for each PC - Similar Threads - Insider preference each

2. How can I set a preferred font for each language on Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set a preferred font for each language on Windows?: Windows includes two Unicode fonts for Malayalam scripts, namely Karthika and Nirmala. However, I find these fonts to be extremely unappealing, and I would like Windows to use other Malayalam fonts as default that I have installed from the Swathanthra Malayalam Computing...
  3. How can I set a preferred font for each language on Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I set a preferred font for each language on Windows?: Windows includes two Unicode fonts for Malayalam scripts, namely Karthika and Nirmala. However, I find these fonts to be extremely unappealing, and I would like Windows to use other Malayalam fonts as default that I have installed from the Swathanthra Malayalam Computing...
  4. Windows 10 continues to be preferred by PC gamers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 continues to be preferred by PC gamers: Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system continues to be the most popular desktop operating system for gamers. Valve Software's latest hardware survey on its Steam gaming platform highlights that 63.51% of all Steam users run the software on Windows 10 powered devices....
  5. Home PC's not accessible to each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home PC's not accessible to each other: Some time ago I contacted MS Support and the Level1 Tech said that they were working on the issue. Still have not solved the Permissions issue so one PC can access the other. This should not be that hard to resolve.Windows 10...
  6. Home PC's not accessible to each other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home PC's not accessible to each other: Some time ago I contacted MS Support and the Level1 Tech said that they were working on the issue. Still have not solved the Permissions issue so one PC can access the other. This should not be that hard to resolve.Windows 10...
  7. PC stuck in Windows Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC stuck in Windows Insider Preview: Hi, a long time ago, i entered Windows Inside Preview system, but after a while I disconnected my account from the Insider Preview System. Yesterday i set my bios to make my system compatible with Windows 11, but i don't want to upgrade my system yet. Entering Windows Update,...
  8. Windows 10 opens each newly scanned document, I prefer it save the document not open it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 opens each newly scanned document, I prefer it save the document not open it.: My new Windows 10 PC will open each newly scanned document in Adobe reader rather than automatically saving it in the pictures folder as my Windows 7 would do. I don't want it opened after it is scanned since I have to close it and navigate to the default location and rename...
  9. Win 10 Taskbar one icon for each instance of app. Prefer a single icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Taskbar one icon for each instance of app. Prefer a single icon: On Win 10 Taskbar, each time I have an application open multiple times for instance file explorer, there is a new icon on the taskbar for each instance that clutters up the taskbar. I'd prefer a single icon with the number of instances in parentheses to show how many...
  10. Windows insider updates crashing PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows insider updates crashing PC: PC number 1: HP Pavilion 15-ak100ne Touch PS: I changed nothing in it so feel free to not ask me and search it's specs in HP's website PC number 2: HP Z420 Workstation AMD ATI Radeon HD 4600 series Intel Xeon E5 1603 8 GB RAM Dial up modem PS: All security measures in the...