Windows 10: Windows Insider preference for each PC

Discus and support Windows Insider preference for each PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; If we login to the same windows account for more than one PC.. So is there a way to have one pc be part of windows insider to get the earlier updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by madmax2, May 28, 2019.

1. madmax2 Win User

Windows Insider preference for each PC

If we login to the same windows account for more than one PC..

So is there a way to have one pc be part of windows insider to get the earlier updates
    and another pc not be part of insider?

From what I understand, all PCs would get sync with the same settings.

Also is the windows insider fast safe to join and get updates from or it is better to be part of the slow updates?

:)

madmax2, May 28, 2019

2. Can't change printer preferences in Windows 10

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• What exactly happens when you try to go into printer driver settings from Control Panel?
    I suggest you to try the steps given below and check if it helps:

Step 1:

• Type change default printer and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Step 2:

• Type printers and scanners and hit
      enter.

• Check whether you are able to change the preferences and properties from here.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insider preference for each PC - Similar Threads - Insider preference each

2. Language preferences

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language preferences: How can I set up Microsoft IME in my new PC. Control panel does not have "language preferences" as in the older version where I could assign Microsoft IME setting. I need to add Japanese language....
  3. languages preferred

languages preferred: [IMG]Hi Why does African language often appear on languages preferred even though I have not chosen them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/languages-preferred/50fcf12c-88a7-455e-b2af-cb0c7f9b8664
  4. Language preference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language preference: Hi, Does anyone know how to change the language for apps? Some of my apps are in English and some in Dutch. Although I speak both languages, I prefer to use just English. Somewhere I must have indicated Dutch, but I don't know where or how to change that information again....
  5. Language Preferences

Language Preferences: Hey there, I have a problem with my Language/Keyboard preferences. Somehow, I am shown two English keyboards, while only one is properly installed (see the screenshots below). Is there a workaround to fix this? Thanks and best regards! [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Language preferences

Language preferences: I recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 on it , I changed the language from Dutch to English via settings but I am still seeing words here and there in Dutch.This might not sound like a very big problem but for me it is rather distracting.I also changed the system...
  7. PC crashing each time while Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing each time while Gaming: My OS crashed each time I play games like FIfa 15 or CS GO. Had the issue when I was on win 8 and has now persisted in windows 10 as well. So first the the output from graphics card disappears afer 4-5 mins of usage and then PC freezes with some looping noise from the...
  8. Sign-in Preferences

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign-in Preferences: I have not gotten my head around Microsoft's Account settings and think I might have messed things up. I created a couple of outlook.com email aliases and then opened the "Change Sign-in Preferences" section where it suggests to only allow email addresses that are monitored....
  9. Personal Preference?

in Browsers and Email
    Personal Preference?: Ok, So I am sure this has been asked before but which browser do you prefer? I am having a hard time picking between Chrome or FoxFire.. I don't really care for Edge Any thoughts? 95357
  10. Insiders: Translator for Outlook – Read emails in preferred language

in Windows 10 News
    Insiders: Translator for Outlook – Read emails in preferred language: Hi Insiders, My name is Joshua and I'm a Program Manager on the Office Global Service & Experiences team. In February, we quietly released the Translator for Outlook add-in, showcasing the launch of Outlook Mobile add-ins. With add-ins now available for Mac Insiders,...