Windows 10: Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"?

Discus and support Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I posted to the Windows Insider Preview Feedback hub, but i just remembered that you guys are many times a lot better at providing useful information,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by brucemc777, May 11, 2019.

1. Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"?

I posted to the Windows Insider Preview Feedback hub, but i just remembered that you guys are many times a lot better at providing useful information, so please forgive the similarity to double-posting-

I have two issues. This post addresses the minor issue:

I thought i had configured my laptop into the Insider Preview program as the "Pro" configuration, but it shows "Home". Can i easily upgrade this? I had lent the laptop to my daughter a year or two ago and never noticed the error until i just went to update everything.

Thank-you!.

:)

brucemc777, May 11, 2019
  2. SamMarrs Win User

Windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro/insider preview upgrade

I've noticed that, after the upgrade is downloaded, the main page of windows update displays Windows 10 pro insider preview. On all other pages, including list of past failed upgrade attempts, the update is displayed as Windows 10 pro. Which version of Windows
    am I getting?

I'd rather not go to the insider program.

Thanks in advance.

SamMarrs, May 11, 2019
  3. Opt Out of Windows 10 Pro Insider Program - How do I Opt out & return to normal Operation ?

Hello Alan,

I apologize for the delayed response.

I certainly understand your concern.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, I would request you to kindly provide me with the following information.

• When you say “Opt out of Windows 10 Pro Insider Program”, what do you mean by this? Are you trying to completely remove the Windows 10 Pro Insider Program and want to go back to the original Windows?
    If yes, I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

How to uninstall the Windows 10 preview and restore your previous version of Windows

How to uninstall the Windows 10 preview and restore your previous version of Windows

Important Note: Before performing any steps, I would suggest you to back up the important data on an external hard drive.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, May 11, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"?

insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"?

1. Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"? - Similar Threads - Insider Preview Program

2. Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Unenrolling: Hi,I've searched far and wide for the solution to this but no matter what I've tried to far, I keep opening up to see the OS Name is STILL Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview, and it says Windows 11 Home Insider Preview. Evaluation copy. Build...
  3. Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview: I recently took part in the Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview and as a result my desktop now indicate that by showing 'Microsoft 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation Copy Build 21327 Pre Release 210225-142. I have since left the program but the inscription remains. I have...
  4. Insider Program Preview Release Level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insider Program Preview Release Level: Does the Preview Release level allow for any feedback / error reporting or is it simply a preview of the finished product that's already cast in stone? My reason for asking is that I seem to be looking for a level that would fall between the Beta level which arrives too...
  5. Home Insider Program Removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Home Insider Program Removal: How to remove Windows Insider Preview Program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-insider-program-removal/487ac409-5d79-4c7c-a875-8169d6160d6a
  6. Pro Insider Preview

Pro Insider Preview: Since i signed in for the insider preview it messed up my laptop completely. I want to go back to normal windows. How can i do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pro-insider-preview/dbe66e40-e8f5-4544-96c7-41ef9aec12e9
  7. Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"?

Windows Insider Preview Program: Change "Home" to "Pro"?: I posted to the Windows Insider Preview Feedback hub, but i just remembered that you guys are many times a lot better at providing useful information, so please forgive the similarity to double-posting- I have two issues. This post addresses the minor issue: I thought i had...
  8. Windows 10 home insider preview

Windows 10 home insider preview: I bought a PC some time ago. I bought the original operating system and used the OS update in the course of using it. However, "Windows 10 home insider preview evaluation" is said to be a strange configuration on PC ... I can not trust Microsoft corporation....
  9. Insider preview program won't start

Insider preview program won't start: I have 2 PCs with Windows 10 version 1803. A few weeks ago I installed in one of the 2 the 1809. On the other PC, with the same account or even with others, I can not enter the Insider preview section. I click on Start, I choose the account to connect, but then I pops up the...
  10. Upgrade Windows 10 Single Language Insiders Preview Home to Pro.

Upgrade Windows 10 Single Language Insiders Preview Home to Pro.: I would like to update my windows 10 home single language insiders preview to pro with a clean installation ISO... [moved]...