Windows 10: Windows Insider Program Account cant link properly

Discus and support Windows Insider Program Account cant link properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, I just want to ask why every time Im trying to link my microsoft account in Windows Insider Program and after choosing the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ximenes__, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Ximenes__ Win User

Windows Insider Program Account cant link properly

Hello Microsoft community, I just want to ask why every time Im trying to link my microsoft account in Windows Insider Program and after choosing the channel instead of receiving a "restart" option it always goes back to "Get Started" and redo the process. I tried many times but still the same results. I wanna ask for your help. Thank you very much.

:)

Ximenes__, Jul 3, 2021

2. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jul 3, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Jul 3, 2021
  4. RyoTakagi Win User

opting out of windows insider program

Hello Scott, you are able to opt out of the Windows Insider Program by following the steps listed in the following link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10584/...

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions! Windows Insider Program Account cant link properly :)

RyoTakagi, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Insider Program Account cant link properly - Similar Threads - Insider Program Account

2. why I cant join windows insider program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I cant join windows insider program?: why I cant join windows insider program? It say to one full diagnostic data but I was on it and its say like that again. so how I can fix this? I want download windows 11? It is saying to on full diagnostic data but I was on it...
  3. why I cant join windows insider program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why I cant join windows insider program?: why I cant join windows insider program? It say to one full diagnostic data but I was on it and its say like that again. so how I can fix this? I want download windows 11? It is saying to on full diagnostic data but I was on it...
  4. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  5. Cant Join Insider program

Cant Join Insider program: Hi,When I click on Get Started on the Windows Insider settings page I get the following error.I have tried many online solutions but none of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-insider-program/7d193031-7040-4169-82bd-c8e582972159
  6. Cant Join Insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. windows insider program not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows insider program not working properly: my windows 11 is showing this when i have no updates to be done . please guide how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-program-not-working-properly/d48fa340-a3a4-4e75-b306-4f882f287358
  8. windows insider program not working properly

windows insider program not working properly: my windows 11 is showing this when i have no updates to be done . please guide how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-program-not-working-properly/d48fa340-a3a4-4e75-b306-4f882f287358
  9. School Account and Insider Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    School Account and Insider Program: Hello guys,I have a school account on my personal computer, alongside my main account. I mainly use it to have access to Office for free. But I want to join insider program to update to W11, but to do that I was told I needed to disconnect my school account that is currently...
  10. Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trying to join the Windows Insider Program but no """Link an account""" option appears from...: Alright soWhenever I try to get into the Windows Insider Program by going into Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program and click "Get started", it appears with this:The tutorials I find on YouTube tell me to click this "Link an account" button, and in the image...