Windows 10: Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

Discus and support Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohammedaaqib1, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x800706be[/COLOR]

:)

Mohammedaaqib1, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1

Source: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 | Windows Experience Blog

See also: KB5000736 Windows 10 Insider Beta Channel Build 19043.844 (21H1)

Brink, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Windows insider program update issue

I keep getting a failed update "nice new yuppie friendly Blue screen" with my attempt to update to Windows new 14951 build...anyone else?

I am NOT referring to the intermittent download/internet issues that are pasted all over google when you search this update either..mine downloads, restarts, then fails somewhere in the process when it is loading the newly installed system update

im curious if anyone else is having issues

win 10 pro 14.936.1000 1607

failing on 14951.insider program "fast"

jboydgolfer, Mar 27, 2021
  4. bigscale Win User

Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1

1. Windows Insider Program feature update not updating to 21H1 - Similar Threads - Insider Program feature

2. NO SOUND AFTER KB5003637 and Windows Feature update Ver. 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NO SOUND AFTER KB5003637 and Windows Feature update Ver. 21H1: I'm having a issue with my z370 carbon pro ac board from MSI, everything was fine until I installed a new update shut the PC down and went to bed and when I came back my speakers had barley any sound. I tested the speakers on a laptop and they work, also the PC recognizes...
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: I can't seem to install this restart, have been stuck like this for a while, tried restart and updates, update and shut down several times and it still like this...
  4. Feature update 21H1 went missing

Feature update 21H1 went missing: Windows update alerted me to a feature update 21H1. I read about it and thought, well, why not. I clicked on it and appeared to start installing. But then it seemed to be over pretty quickly. I rebooted just in case it needed that. However, I checked 'System' and it said I...
  5. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: My laptop downloaded the update "2021-05 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 KB5003254", that I have not yet installed.If I click on "View optional updates", I see this:I cannot find anything explaining what "Feature...
  6. Failed Update of feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

Failed Update of feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: I will share with you what I've just done which is basically a combination of all the other things I've tried plus a couple more. I am using Windows 10 Pro.Result: It failed the update.Here is what I did before attempting the update.1. Disconnected my Samsung SSD 860 QVO 2TB...
  7. Windows Update 21h1

Windows Update 21h1: hello its safe to download 21h1 or i dont need to force the install through windows update from windows 10 and i should wait to automatically install the update ,so the question is i have to Wait ?...
  8. Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...

Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...: Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a nice day or night, whenever you're reading this. I've been having a problem for several weeks now with my Windows 10 Computer. I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 2004 latest official update. I have enrolled in the Windows Insider...
  9. Trying to update with windows insider program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to update with windows insider program: Hi, i just registered for windows insider program to get the latest update. But in my diagnostic data the two options are greyed out. I have tried to set 3 in the regedit but that doesnt work! 165696
  10. Windows insider program update

Windows insider program update: I recently updated my windows 10 version to insider build 17713.rs5 release. After the update I started getting BSOD ( Page fault in nonpaged area ) and when the laptop restarts after the BSOD I am not being able to see any font on the laptop. I have tried running chdsk, sfc...