Windows 10: Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out

Discus and support Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to start using the release preview ring but thus far have been unable to do that. I went thru the procedure on the website to sign up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Msradell, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Msradell Win User

Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out

I want to start using the release preview ring but thus far have been unable to do that. I went thru the procedure on the website to sign up and everything appeared to go thru correctly. Went back to settings and the button was still grayed out.

I did some further research and found out that there are 2 settings in the registry for datahostpolicy that need to be set to "3" and verified that both of mine are set that way.

What else could be causing this problem?

:)

Msradell, Jul 26, 2019

2. insider program

Hello,

Follow these steps:

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to Update and security > Windows Insider Program.

3. Click on Stop Insider Preview builds button. Then select the Stop Insider builds completely link.

4. Moving on, click Confirm in the confirmation prompt.

5. Finally, click on Restart now button and you’ll be now out of Windows Insider Program on your Windows 10 device.

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jul 26, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    insider Program activaction

Hi Rahul,

For you to join the Windows Insider Program, we suggest following the steps provided on this
    link. Please make sure that you are registered to the Insider program. Once registered, you can now install the Windows 10 Insider Preview for
    your device.

Let us know if you have other concern.

John Fer, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Getting out of the Insider Program

Hi,

Follow the Steps below and check.

• Open the Settings app, hit ‘Update & security’.
    • Under Windows Update, hit ‘Advanced options’.
    • Then, under ‘Get Insider builds’, press the ‘Stop Insider Builds’ button.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insider Program get started button grayed out - Similar Threads - Insider Program started

2. In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?: I wanted to set up the dictate function. System tells me that polish is not a supported language. I went to change it in settings. Everything in the speach section is grayed out, I can only add a new voice pachages. Setting up my microphone again + changing the microphone,...
  3. In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?: I wanted to set up the dictate function. System tells me that polish is not a supported language. I went to change it in settings. Everything in the speach section is grayed out, I can only add a new voice pachages. Setting up my microphone again + changing the microphone,...
  4. In "Speach" settings, "Get started" button under the "Microphone" title is grayed out. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button

Windows Insider Program - Get Started Button: So, I signed up to the windows insider program and my Get Started Button is greyed out.I've googled and tried all the things I could find to fix this issue. with no luckI've tried1. Add AllowTelemetry - value 3 to the correct locations inside the registry2. Enabled...
  6. Power button grayed out

Power button grayed out: Power icon grayed out in turn system icon ..tried task manager windows explorer restart didn't help, went to device manager disabled Microsoft AC Adaptor then enabled disabled Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery restated laptop in safe mode no use, from command...
  7. Ideas button grayed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ideas button grayed out: hi< i have downloaded the free trial for office 365, that will then get purchased after the months period. i intially did not find the ideas button, so i got it from the options and added it. i then tried applying it it just doesn;t work and is grayed out. also the...
  8. maximize button grayed out

maximize button grayed out: I open a link within 1 application. The link opens but the scroll up/down and left right are not available; the resizing of the edges are not available and the maximize is grayed out. Windows 10 IE 11 Only happens with this one application/web page. Works fine on my...
  9. "Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out

"Get Started" button in the Windows Insider Program's greyed out: Hello everyone, As it says in the subject of this topic, I cannot get Insider builds. I've tried changing Group Policies (Telemetry, Insider things etc... using Policy Plus) and also repair installing (by looking at some things). Now I really don't know what to do, have...
  10. Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons: My laptop comes up every time with the screen brightness WAY too low for my eyes. I can go to Settings and change it, but the Apply and Cancel buttons are grayed out. Every time I restart, or even when the PC goes into sleep mode, it's right back to the too dark screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows insider program get started grayed

2. windows insider button greyed out

3. link a windows insider account greyed out

4. get started button is grayed out windows insider program,
  5. windows 10 1903 insiders program greyed out