Windows 10: Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update

Discus and support Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Last Win 10 Pro update from 16th November do not recognize Creative Sound Blaster PCI-E Titanium Fatality Pro card. In Device Manager there is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Endwar, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Endwar Win User

Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update

Last Win 10 Pro update from 16th November do not recognize Creative Sound Blaster PCI-E Titanium Fatality Pro card.

In Device Manager there is a Creative SB X-Fi but in sound options there is only aux and SPDIF and front panel mic from same card but no speaker options.

Can Microsoft Devs fix that problem?

I had to roll back on build before and pause builds for 7 days because without sound my PC is useless

:)

Endwar, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Laurijan Win User

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update

I couldn't get it to work at all.. I was also told from a friend that it wasn't possible, you may be out of luck.

LightningJR, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update

1. Windows Insider Program last Win 10 Pro update - Similar Threads - Insider Program last

2. task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.: Task manager will not close a program I am having trouble with. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-closing-programs-after-the-last/969ed07e-205c-4352-9352-ff9c884d481d
  3. task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.: Task manager will not close a program I am having trouble with. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-closing-programs-after-the-last/969ed07e-205c-4352-9352-ff9c884d481d
  4. task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win insider program privacy risks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win insider program privacy risks: Hello, I reinstalled win 10 after a while of using Linux, back when the OS was released I signed in with my personal Microsoft account to the program to get the free copy but formatted my computer later, one of the reasons was because of Microsoft monitoring my usage of the...
  6. last 2 win 10 updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    last 2 win 10 updates: Since the last 2 updates, when I start Edge my screen has began blinking again, also when using other apps the sound cuts in and out. I spend most of time fixing things on win 10, searching for "CORRECT" solution which very seldom getting the correct answer. So disgusted...
  7. Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro

Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro: Have been a participant in the Win 10 Insider Program, but now wish to convert to the regular public version of Win 10 Pro on this computer. Tried stopping builds, then converting back, but no apparent changes occurred. Any suggestions?...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates

Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates: In the option to change Windows 10 Pro Insider Updates. The IX ME box is greyed out and I cannot run the FIX ME. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-pro-insider-updates/f787fc3e-a43d-4af8-9cdb-64e76babbd8a
  9. Windows insider program update

Windows insider program update: I recently updated my windows 10 version to insider build 17713.rs5 release. After the update I started getting BSOD ( Page fault in nonpaged area ) and when the laptop restarts after the BSOD I am not being able to see any font on the laptop. I have tried running chdsk, sfc...
  10. The last Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The last Win 10 Update: HELP!! following the last Windows 10 update on my desktop PC I have internet problems, when using the MS trouble shooters I get the message's "required protocols are missing" and/or "service registration is missing or corrupt". Plus I cannot reset my Microsoft account, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. last update for insider program windows