Windows 10: Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart

Discus and support Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to join the windows insider program. I have registered with my microsoft account and followed the instructions specifying how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andee96, May 18, 2019.

1. Andee96 Win User

Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart

Hello,

I am trying to join the windows insider program. I have registered with my microsoft account and followed the instructions specifying how to activate windows insider on my pc. Everything seems to go fine and I get prompted to restart. However after restarting nothing seems to have changed, the 'Get Started" button is still there and asks me to go through the same process again.

Is there anyone who knows what might be the cause of this problem?

Thanks a lot!

:)

Andee96, May 18, 2019

2. Windows insider program update issue

I keep getting a failed update "nice new yuppie friendly Blue screen" with my attempt to update to Windows new 14951 build...anyone else?

I am NOT referring to the intermittent download/internet issues that are pasted all over google when you search this update either..mine downloads, restarts, then fails somewhere in the process when it is loading the newly installed system update

im curious if anyone else is having issues

win 10 pro 14.936.1000 1607

failing on 14951.insider program "fast"

jboydgolfer, May 18, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 18, 2019
  4. Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart

insider program

Hello,

Follow these steps:

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to Update and security > Windows Insider Program.

3. Click on Stop Insider Preview builds button. Then select the Stop Insider builds completely link.

4. Moving on, click Confirm in the confirmation prompt.

5. Finally, click on Restart now button and you’ll be now out of Windows Insider Program on your Windows 10 device.

Let us know if this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], May 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart

1. Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart - Similar Threads - Insider Program Settings

2. Latest Windows Update/insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows Update/insider program: Since mid-last week, I have been trying to install the latest pre-release/preview: 10.025120.1010/Oxc1900101. I get through the first part okay, however when the computer restarts to the second part, it gets as far as 91% and won't go any further. I've let it go for as long...
  3. Latest Windows Update/insider program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows Update/insider program: Since mid-last week, I have been trying to install the latest pre-release/preview: 10.025120.1010/Oxc1900101. I get through the first part okay, however when the computer restarts to the second part, it gets as far as 91% and won't go any further. I've let it go for as long...
  4. not recognizing external hdd after updating to windows insider program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    not recognizing external hdd after updating to windows insider program: devicewd elements 25a2 2tb doesn't show in windows explorer, shows on device manager, and it says that the device is "working properly", and that the driver is the newest. but the driver date in disk management shows as 6/21/2006I tried looking for it in disk management, but...
  5. Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...: Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a nice day or night, whenever you're reading this. I've been having a problem for several weeks now with my Windows 10 Computer. I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 2004 latest official update. I have enrolled in the Windows Insider...
  6. Windows restarting after windows insider update

Windows restarting after windows insider update: Hi All, I have participated in windows insider program. From the last update, my pc gets restart by itself. Message on the screen appears to show that due to last windows insider update PC is broken and then gets restarted very frequently. Really appreciate if anyone can...
  7. Programs don't work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs don't work after update: Firealpaca and other art programs don't work after windows update. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-dont-work-after-update/78474ce8-7726-485a-9b83-8bb3d98a72d0
  8. Windows insider program locked hard drive after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows insider program locked hard drive after update: I was/am a member of the Windows Insider program, About 5 days ago, I got an update and when I tried to log on, it did not recognize my credentials, I tried going back to the most recent workable update and then I get there was no bootable drive on my laptop. I got my...
  9. Restart loop after windows insider update

Restart loop after windows insider update: After the windows insider update my PC git a sudden power loss and after starting my Pc i get a error having a stopcode of BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO. I tried out startup repair and it says log file error C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt.I have also tried out...
  10. Windows insider program update

Windows insider program update: I recently updated my windows 10 version to insider build 17713.rs5 release. After the update I started getting BSOD ( Page fault in nonpaged area ) and when the laptop restarts after the BSOD I am not being able to see any font on the laptop. I have tried running chdsk, sfc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. still on insiders program after windows restart