Windows 10: Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...

Discus and support Windows Insider Program Updating Issue... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a nice day or night, whenever you're reading this. I've been having a problem for several weeks now with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CMontenegro1022, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a nice day or night, whenever you're reading this. I've been having a problem for several weeks now with my Windows 10 Computer. I have a Surface Go 2 running Windows 10 2004 latest official update. I have enrolled in the Windows Insider Program, and when I go to update the computer for the flight build, in the Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program > Get Started, it loads for a few seconds, and then shows the error:"We aren't able to talk to our service right now. Please try again later." As I said before, I have been trying this for multiple weeks, I've tried most basic general computer fixing methods, like restarting and leaving and returning to program, and it has not worked. Please help me out with this! Thanks!

-Carlos Montenegro

:)

CMontenegro1022, Oct 9, 2020

2. Windows insider program update issue

I keep getting a failed update "nice new yuppie friendly Blue screen" with my attempt to update to Windows new 14951 build...anyone else?

I am NOT referring to the intermittent download/internet issues that are pasted all over google when you search this update either..mine downloads, restarts, then fails somewhere in the process when it is loading the newly installed system update

im curious if anyone else is having issues

win 10 pro 14.936.1000 1607

failing on 14951.insider program "fast"

jboydgolfer, Oct 9, 2020
  3. Windows insider program update issue

well , in the off chance that anyone was curious as to this issue, i fixed it without the above steps....i retried it today, but remembered that i have My RAM overclocked from 1333mhz, to 1866mhz.

I dropped it back down to its stock speeds, and it breezed right though the update with no issues what so ever. problem solved.

jboydgolfer, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...

Windows insider program update issue

Ah, yes unstable OC is also a cause... don't you ever stress your PC on intel burn tests on maximum for few loops? Like 4-5 are usually enough.

Ferrum Master, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Insider Program Updating Issue...

1. Windows Insider Program Updating Issue... - Similar Threads - Insider Program Updating

2. window insider program issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window insider program issue: PROBLEM WHEN CLICK ON GET STARTED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-insider-program-issue/5fd8d529-2364-4ca8-9ce4-bc4e47dc62c0
  3. window insider program issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window insider program issue: PROBLEM WHEN CLICK ON GET STARTED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-insider-program-issue/5fd8d529-2364-4ca8-9ce4-bc4e47dc62c0
  4. window insider program issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 Insider program issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider program issue: So I have had windows 11 for a while now, but I replaced my motherboard because it was faulty. Today I got onto my computer and told me that my update was expiring soon, I'm on version 22H2 and It will not let me update to a newer update because "The computer does not meet...
  6. Windows 11 Insider program issue

Windows 11 Insider program issue: So I have had windows 11 for a while now, but I replaced my motherboard because it was faulty. Today I got onto my computer and told me that my update was expiring soon, I'm on version 22H2 and It will not let me update to a newer update because "The computer does not meet...
  7. Having issue for leaving windows insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having issue for leaving windows insider program: I am currently on windows 10,on sunday I joined insider program in curiosity . After joining insider program i got windows 11 update though my laptop is not compatible with it . So I paused the update and left insider program on that day ,but in update and security section...
  8. Having issue for leaving windows insider program

Having issue for leaving windows insider program: I am currently on windows 10,on sunday I joined insider program in curiosity . After joining insider program i got windows 11 update though my laptop is not compatible with it . So I paused the update and left insider program on that day ,but in update and security section...
  9. Having issue for leaving windows insider program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows insider program update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows insider program update: I recently updated my windows 10 version to insider build 17713.rs5 release. After the update I started getting BSOD ( Page fault in nonpaged area ) and when the laptop restarts after the BSOD I am not being able to see any font on the laptop. I have tried running chdsk, sfc...