Windows 10: Windows insider programme

Discus and support Windows insider programme in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I made a bad decision and signed up for something Iam completely clueless about which was the windows insider programme. Ever since I installed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xL-BummHeadd, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Windows insider programme

I made a bad decision and signed up for something Iam completely clueless about which was the windows insider programme. Ever since I installed the insider builds I have noticed that it has messed with the overall performance of my pc when playing games. I have opted out of the programme but never got the option to change back to a normal build of windows, and also when trying to select the “fresh start” option the button doesn’t appear. Does anyone know how to help?

submitted by /u/xL-BummHeadd
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xL-BummHeadd, Nov 7, 2019
  2. Pauli O Win User

Insider Programme

Nice to see that your issue is solved.

Obviously there is some changes made
    (or is it bug?) because there is 2-3 threads on insider forum about this issue.

EDIT:

According to build 18342 release announcement this issue is now fixed:

• We fixed an issue where users were unable to join or switch between Windows Insider rings.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18342 | Windows Experience Blog

Pauli O, Nov 7, 2019
  3. DaveOffor Win User
    Lost ms dos programme, inside emulator, running in windows 10.

Hi.

My dad has an old programme running inside an emulator, on his descktop computer, it is used in the running of his auction based business.

on the morning of 9/10/18, most of the information inside that programme is missing.

It seems microsoft (in its infinite wisdom), sees fit, not to enable the ‘restore point” option, in windows 10.

My question is, can i wind back the computer, without a ‘resore point’???

The programme in question, is custom written in msdos, a long time ago, hence needing to be run inside an emulator.

Any help or suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerly. Dave.

DaveOffor, Nov 7, 2019
  4. Windows insider programme

Insider Programme

Hi, I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 10 pro and wanted to rejoin the Insider programme, but the Insider settings are stuck on Release preview (just fixes, apps and drivers) mode and every time I try to change them (to active development,
    fast mode) they bounce back to the release preview mode, how to solve this ?

ValdisGerkens, Nov 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows insider programme

1. Windows insider programme - Similar Threads - insider programme

2. New Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse Survey - January 24

in Windows 10 News
    New Weekly Windows 10 Insider Program Pulse Survey - January 24: It's that time again #WindowsInsiders! Take this week's short survey to help us improve: Take survey at: Microsoft Forms Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twitter 149212
  3. Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19551.1005 - January 23

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 19551.1005 - January 23: Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19551.1005 to Windows Insiders in the Fast ring. If you want a complete look at what build is in which Insider ring, head over to Flight Hub. You can also check out the rest of our documentation...
  4. Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to opt out of Windows Insider Programme: Good afternoon, hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. So my ultrabook which is a Yoga 920 is currently using W10 HIP SL Build 18945.rs_prerelease.190720-1835 but I cannot seem to revert it back to the previous build which I believe is 1903. Sadly my thought process...
  5. Should I join the Insider Programme?

Should I join the Insider Programme?: I don't know whether to join the Windows Insider Programme or not. I am interested in trying new features, but don't want to experience bugs and issues. I also am afraid of Microsoft spying on my computer activities and the hassle of downloading an update every week. So, can...
  6. 0x80072ee7 error in Windows Insider Programme

in Windows 10 Customization
    0x80072ee7 error in Windows Insider Programme: Hey, I'm getting an error (code:0x80072ee7) whenever I click "Get Started" in the Windows Insider Programme. I'm really annoyed, please help.......
  7. Windows Insider Programme

Windows Insider Programme: So i signed up for windows insider programme and i've gotten the email aswell, but on my pc the "get started" button isn't enabled. I have restarted my pc and my email is the one i have for microsoft account. How do i get the "get started" button enabled?...
  8. Updating to Insider Programme Windows 10 Version 1903 (Build 18351.8)

in Windows 10 Support
    Updating to Insider Programme Windows 10 Version 1903 (Build 18351.8): The latest Insider Windows 10 program is Version 1903 (OS Build 18351.8) which came after 342. It installed smoothly over 342 on my Laptop and is working nicely. However on the Desktop I attempted installing it seven or eight times. It downloads and starts installing but...
  9. Insider Programme

Insider Programme: Hi, I recently reinstalled a fresh copy of windows 10 pro and wanted to rejoin the Insider programme, but the Insider settings are stuck on Release preview (just fixes, apps and drivers) mode and every time I try to change them (to active development, fast mode) they bounce...
  10. Lost ms dos programme, inside emulator, running in windows 10.

Lost ms dos programme, inside emulator, running in windows 10.: Hi. My dad has an old programme running inside an emulator, on his descktop computer, it is used in the running of his auction based business. on the morning of 9/10/18, most of the information inside that programme is missing. It seems microsoft (in its infinite...