Windows 10: Windows Insider Question

Discus and support Windows Insider Question in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a digital license for windows 10 home but pro is installed, however I am a member of the windows insider program and have been for years. so is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chelsea_Leigh, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Windows Insider Question

I have a digital license for windows 10 home but pro is installed, however I am a member of the windows insider program and have been for years. so is it possible for me to activate the pro version without buying or do I need to clean install home again?

:)

Chelsea_Leigh, Dec 26, 2018

2. Receiving preview Windows updates even I'm not opt-in for the Insider Program

Hi Red,

This issue installing Windows Insider could have happened due to the version of your Windows. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Which version of Windows are you running?
    • Have you tried registering on Windows Insider?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article.
    This will give you a step to stop receiving Windows Insider updates.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Dec 26, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 26, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Windows Insider Question

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows Insider Question

1. Windows Insider Question - Similar Threads - Insider Question

2. Question inside description

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Question inside description: I just reset my computer and the blue screen popped up that said “Hi there” and it tells me to enter my countries and stuff like that so when I enter everything and click next it then says “Wait a moment “ so after it goes right back to the blue hi there screen again can...
  3. Question inside description

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question inside description: I just reset my computer and the blue screen popped up that said “Hi there” and it tells me to enter my countries and stuff like that so when I enter everything and click next it then says “Wait a moment “ so after it goes right back to the blue hi there screen again can...
  4. Question inside description

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Question: Will anything happen if I delete a user inside the Users folder, it is taking up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question: Will anything happen if I delete a user inside the Users folder, it is taking up...: title submitted by /u/Dogezandmemez [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4lzov/question_will_anything_happen_if_i_delete_a_user/
  6. Question about BMP file inside of the Windows folder.Boot Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about BMP file inside of the Windows folder.Boot Logo: Am I able to replace/edit the bmp filestart up logo in the windows folder? I haven't however I'd rather know for certain if I can or not before doing so, so i don't mess my pc up. Thanks in advance!...
  7. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  8. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question about Windows Insider Builds: If I have a Windows Insider Build version of Windows 10, can I go back to the last stable version of Windows 10 while keeping my files and/or apps after the first ten days of usage of the Insider Build version?...
  9. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Question about Windows Insider Builds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows build 18922 prerelease 190614-1427

2. Although you are enrolled in the Windows Insider Program this device isnt yet eligible for this build