Windows 10: Windows insider slow ring version?

Discus and support Windows insider slow ring version? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hazzer111, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Windows insider slow ring version?

I have has the same version since January? Is this correct? Does the slow ring get any updates? I tried just changing back to the release build but it wouldn't let me (kept jumping back to slow ring on the insider option). So I've switched to the fast ring for now.

submitted by /u/hazzer111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hazzer111, Mar 27, 2020
  2. PUN
    pun Win User

Insider Build stuck in slow ring

My Windows Insider build 14986.1001 is stuck in slow ring and I can't change it to fast ring. It is grayed out.

Windows insider slow ring version? pl2u3.png

I have referred to Microsoft forums and tried changing REG_SZ value for Ring from WIS to WIF at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost\Applicability but there is no change.

Does anyone know how to get my system on fast ring ?

Update :

I've updated build using ISO to latest now, still stuck in slow ring and cannot change it to fast ring

3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Mar 27, 2020
  4. neilpzz Win User

Windows insider slow ring version?

Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders

Because you are an Insider and on build 19013 you are already ahead of version 1909 release build. Going to the released version of 1909 would be a step back (I believe) and that's why you can't use the Media Creation Tool. Version 1909 is build 18363. 19018
    and 19023 have been released to the Fast Ring since 19013.

You'd need to come out of the Fast Ring or Insider altogether next year to be able to use the consumer release of the time.

neilpzz, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows insider slow ring version?

1. Windows insider slow ring version? - Similar Threads - insider slow ring

2. Windows 10 Insider Fast ring

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Insider Fast ring: i was using my laptop fine last night, and then this morning when i turned it on, it won't boot tried advanced startup, uninstall feature, and last installed updates - nothing tried booting safe mode - nothing please help...
  3. Failing to install insider slow ring version 2004

Failing to install insider slow ring version 2004: I'm opted into the insider program and on the slow ring, all other updates installing nominally. Panther + Rollback logs here: https://send.firefox.com/download/c4f76a552fab0d2f/#8QfoC3UP2_cWlUp_cO83Fw Getting error code: 0xc1900101...
  4. Unable to update (insider slow ring)

Unable to update (insider slow ring): Win10 (insider slow ring) installed on Dell Inspiron 546. Since July 2019, I'm unable to update Win10 (see the Update History attached). What's wrong? How to fix it and update Win10? [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 Insider Slow Ring - Getting back to stable?

Windows 10 Insider Slow Ring - Getting back to stable?: Hi, I want to know the best way for me to get my Windows 10 Slow Ring build (19013.1122) back onto a stable branch? I'm a developer and use WSL a lot, I decided to upgrade to an insider build so I can use WSL 2. However, now that I have access to WSL 2 I am pretty happy...
  6. Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 November Update for Slow Ring insiders: Hello, I have a problem with the Windows update on Windows 10. I read that the November update has been released today and only what I got by being the Windows insider I got only the update from the screen. I hoped that it is the November Update but I still have 1903 version...
  7. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring: I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message: Actualización de Windows 10 Translated: Windows 10 Update What needs your attention The following points require your...
  8. Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating

Insider Preview Slow Ring Not Updating: Even though I am an Insider, the 18342.9 update will not install. I get a message that my device is not eligible even though I am enrolled in the Insider program....
  9. Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia 416.81 driver from the Insider slow ring is not working: (411.70 from the windows update has no iussue) I joined Win10 Insider slow ring, then downloaded the Nvidia 416.81 driver from Windows update, after reboot, it gives me this error: [ATTACH]...
  10. Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring

in Windows 10 News
    Cumulative Update KB4022716 for Windows 10 Insiders in Slow ring: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] UPDATE 7/5: We have released KB4034450 to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring which supersedes KB4022716 and includes a single fix for an issue causing some laptops to boot to a black screen. Hello Windows Insiders, If...