Windows 10: Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have...

Discus and support Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have tried various suggestions found in web search top remove any elements of virtual box left after uninstall and have downloaded the iso for latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RogerZD, Jan 28, 2019.

1. RogerZD Win User

Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have...

Have tried various suggestions found in web search top remove any elements of virtual box left after uninstall and have downloaded the iso for latest build with no success every time I reach the "Making sure you're ready to install" it brings up the message below. Any ideas?
    VirtualBox
    Uninstall this app now because it isn't compatible with Windows 10.
    Manually uninstall

:)

RogerZD, Jan 28, 2019

2. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Dims Win User
    Error code 0x803F7001 activating Windows inside Virtual Box

I had genuine Windows 7 and Windows 8, from some of which I have physical DVD boxes. Later it was upgraded automatically to Windows 10.

Recently I tried to make ISO with Media Creation tool, made ISO and install it into virtual machine within the same computer, I have original Windows 10. During installation it asked me for product key which I had none and answered "I have none".

Now inside Virtual Box I have activation problem. It says it can't activate and suggests to do something, including change product key. Inside properties of My PC of activated computer I see product ID which has different format and I can enter it into virtual machine.

Is it possible to overcome?

4. Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have...

1. Windows Insider update still flagging incompatible app Virtual Box even though I have... - Similar Threads - Insider update still

2. Can't turn on Memory integrity even though I don't have incompatible drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on Memory integrity even though I don't have incompatible drivers.: Tittle pretty much says it. When I try to turn on Memory Integrity on Windows 11 I get the message "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". I click "review incompatible drivers", but there's literally nothing there. I have...
  3. Can't turn on Memory integrity even though I don't have incompatible drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn on Memory integrity even though I don't have incompatible drivers.: Tittle pretty much says it. When I try to turn on Memory Integrity on Windows 11 I get the message "memory integrity can't be turned on, try resolving any incompatibilities with your drivers". I click "review incompatible drivers", but there's literally nothing there. I have...
  4. Windows 10 update issue: Virtual Box App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update issue: Virtual Box App: Hi, I've been having an issue with my Windows Update for the past few days. The update is "Feature Update 20H2" and the description is:"You’re currently running a version of Windows that’s nearing the end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of...
  5. Cant update Windows 10 because I need to delete virtual box even though i dont have it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update Windows 10 because I need to delete virtual box even though i dont have it: I am trying to update Windows 10 but the updater is not letting me update and is telling me I need to install virtual box. The problem is that I don't have virtual box. [ATTACH]...
  6. Auto update even though I have disabled it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Auto update even though I have disabled it: Hi, today my Windows 10 Pro auto-installed the following update: KB4592449. This never happened before, because I have set (Group Policy) Windows updates to "2 - notify for download and auto install". So far I've always decided when to download and install Windows updates....
  7. MsMpEng.exe is still running even though I have other antivirus installed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MsMpEng.exe is still running even though I have other antivirus installed: Antimalware service executable was using up as much as %50 of my cpu so I decided to try installing Malwarebytes. I did that, and when I go to windows security setting it says the Malwarebytes is on and windows defender is disabled, and yet when I boot my computer Antimalware...
  8. Still getting Insider Preview in WU even though I opted out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still getting Insider Preview in WU even though I opted out: I tried a Insider Preview build a few days ago to see if it would solve my issue. It didn't, so I reverted to the public release and switched off Insider Preview in Settings. However, I am still only seeing preview build updates in Settings>Windows Update. Can anyone help...
  9. Windows defender keeps flagging Threats even though I have removed them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows defender keeps flagging Threats even though I have removed them: I deleted Nox (android emulator) using safe mode as it would not let me uninstall it normally. After that I ran a few scans and even after removing or quarantining the threats every subsequent scan they still show up. I ran a malwarebytes scan and nothing showed up there so...
  10. Programs are still appearing in Apps & Features tab even though they have been deleted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs are still appearing in Apps & Features tab even though they have been deleted: When I try to remove a program from my computer using the app & features tab in settings, I get a pop up saying [Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(my user)\Desktop\New folder\steam.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. This user has such been delete...