Windows 10: Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters.

Discus and support Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Build 19041 Version 2004 So a couple of days ago Windows updated and my Bluetooth cuts in and out. Not randomly but constantly in, out, in, out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeviHenley, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters.

Build 19041

Version 2004

So a couple of days ago Windows updated and my Bluetooth cuts in and out. Not randomly but constantly in, out, in, out. Like someone is rhythmically pressing the mute button repeatedly. Tried uninstalling Bluetooth and reinstalling. Tried updating drivers. It worked perfectly before the update. Any way to fix this without going to the previous build would be great.

:)

LeviHenley, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows 10 Surface Pro now has stuttering sound from Bluetooth speaker

Hi Judy,

This issue occurs if there is a problem with the audio driver installed on your computer. We suggest that you update the Bluetooth driver and check if it helps.

Check the links below for troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Lumia 930 Denim update - Bluetooth music stutter

Having had a battle with stuttering sound tonight here you have my conclusions using Nokia 920:

• Stuttering only occured when playing music with Bluetooth connection
    • NO stuttering playing music via phone's speakers (i.e Bluetooth OFF)
    • This should prove that: Music being played isn't corrupted in any way (Ripped my own cd's for testing this)
    • This is MAYBE a Bluetooth only-issue (but my tests indicate other...)

To make things more complicated, here's my (short) story:

I earlier had a small BT-speaker that worked flawlessly with my Nokia 920. Never had any stuttering at all.

Then I bought a new BT-speaker...

It could be that the new patch arrived (and got installed) before I bought the new speaker, and that's the reason why the stuttering is appearing.

But now I'm getting the stuttering but I have ruled out some more conditions for when the stutterings occurs. Some of them seems to contradict others in this post - but this is what's happening to me!

This is what's happening with Bluetooth connected and wifi turned off :

• Streaming audio from my NAS to the phone = No stuttering at all
    • Streaming audio from Swedish public radio(I.E. random website) = No stuttering at all
    So my conclusion is that BT COULD be working as intended (at least for me) but I get the stuttering ONLY when I play stuff stored on the phone

StargazerKrakatau, Mar 14, 2020
  4. KT17_ Win User

Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters.

Having Bluetooth Stuttering Issues on Windows 10

I've been facing the same bluetooth issues for months. I have a thinkpad p52, and it has an Intel Wireless AC9560.

• JBL Flip 4 stutters
    • Galaxy Buds stutter
    • Amazon Echo stutters
    • Xbox One controller has latency issues and stutters as well.

I have tried changing every setting available, reinstalling windows, changing drivers, all with no avail. I'm not sure what else it could be other than a Windows 10 issue.

KT17_, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters.

1. Windows insider updated Bluetooth stutters. - Similar Threads - insider updated Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker Stutters After Windows Update: Hi,I've just updated my Windows and now it has spatial audio/Windows Sonic feature. I'm using JBL Go 1 Bluetooth speaker Bluetooth 4.1 and an Asus K403F laptop Bluetooth 4.2 with Windows 11 v22H2. Every time I use/pair my JBL Go 1, the sound just isn't right. Like a phone...
  4. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  5. Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stuttering Issues After Updating: Hello!I've been having some issues with my Bluetooth connection to my headphones and mouse lately after upgrading to the latest version of Beta Windows a few days ago. System information below!After upgrading to the latest beta build, Bluetooth devices have been lagging and...
  6. Bluetooth audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  7. Bluetooth stuttering Windows 11

Bluetooth stuttering Windows 11: After several weeks of using windows 11 without any problems I experience heavy Bluetooth stuttering when using my Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC, already tried everything from this articlehttps://www.****/knowledge/solved-windows-10-bluetooth-audio-stuttering-issues/also turned off...
  8. Bluetooth stuttering Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stuttering Windows 11: After several weeks of using windows 11 without any problems I experience heavy Bluetooth stuttering when using my Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC, already tried everything from this articlehttps://www.****/knowledge/solved-windows-10-bluetooth-audio-stuttering-issues/also turned off...
  9. Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker stuttering after windows update: Hi everyone, Before my windows updated the connectivity of my laptop and Bluetooth speaker are actually doing pretty well. But, after the windows update the sounds from the Bluetooth speaker started to stutter. I tried connecting a phone to the Bluetooth speaker and it worked...
  10. Bluetooth audio stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....