Windows 10: Windows Insider Upgrade Fails

Discus and support Windows Insider Upgrade Fails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is an strange one to say the least. The lastest upgrade has been downloaded and as far as I can tell installed. The Windows Update page is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyOrbell, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Windows Insider Upgrade Fails

This is an strange one to say the least.
    The lastest upgrade has been downloaded and as far as I can tell installed. The Windows Update page is showing "Pending Restart" and the power option are also showing "Update and Restart". However, choosing either method results in only a return to the same state.

Any ideas anyone?

:)

TonyOrbell, Jan 14, 2019
  2. Winuser Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jan 14, 2019
  3. FAILED 18 Times - Windows 10 Upgrade

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

As per description, you are unable to upgrade to Window 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps from the article created by Andre Da Costa and follow the steps from the link given below and check.

Refer:

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 14, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Windows Insider Upgrade Fails

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Insider Upgrade Fails

1. Windows Insider Upgrade Fails - Similar Threads - Insider Upgrade Fails

2. Windows 11 Insider Preview 22572 upgrade fails with Install error - 0xc1900101

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Preview 22572 upgrade fails with Install error - 0xc1900101: The file C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback\setuperr.log says: 2022-03-16 10:16:17, Error [0x064183] IBSLIB OSRollbackService::CCheckpoint::MoveOrCopyDirectory: ObliterateOrMoveDirectoryTreeC:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther failed.[gle=0x00000005] 2022-03-16 10:17:34, Error SP...
  3. Windows 11 Insider Preview 22572 upgrade fails with Install error - 0xc1900101

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Insider Preview 22572 upgrade fails with Install error - 0xc1900101: The file C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Rollback\setuperr.log says: 2022-03-16 10:16:17, Error [0x064183] IBSLIB OSRollbackService::CCheckpoint::MoveOrCopyDirectory: ObliterateOrMoveDirectoryTreeC:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther failed.[gle=0x00000005] 2022-03-16 10:17:34, Error SP...
  4. Windows fails to install insider updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows fails to install insider updates: Hello, I joined Windows insider dev version couple weeks ago to test it out and it installed the 1st insider update well but for some reason now it keeps showing green screen of death after the computer is restarting. # What I have did - Retried to update insider. -...
  5. Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.20262.1010 fe_release failing to upgrade

Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.20262.1010 fe_release failing to upgrade: My computer with Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.20262.1010 fe_release fails to upgrade. It says at installing upgrades that it has failed and is undoing the update, then says ntfs is corrupt then uses chkdisk to repair and then goes back to older version of windows 10....
  6. Windows insider update failing continuously

Windows insider update failing continuously: I signed into the windows insider program and when i tried to install the update with the windows insider features, my laptop shows that it's downloading and then when it is about 90% or 100% downloaded it starts redownloading without displaying any error message or anything....
  7. Windows upgrade failed

Windows upgrade failed: I'm upgrade to my pc windows 7 home premium to windows 10 after installing showing failed, How can get fix to this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-failed/917c728c-871b-48c3-be4a-ccd0c32efe92
  8. Window updating kept failing for insider

Window updating kept failing for insider: i am updating window prerelease version. It kept failing and undoing the changes. In the update history, we can see: Windows 10 Insider Preview 1****.57 GB Page File Space 2.63 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sys Kernel DMA Protection Off Virtualization-based security Not...
  9. Windows Insider 17711 will not upgrade

Windows Insider 17711 will not upgrade: Hi I'm currently running Insider Build 17711 and since this version has installed I haven't been able to get off it. Starting from 17713, hitting the restart button (or Update and Restart from the Start Menu) simply restarts the device. No update is attempted on either the...
  10. Windows 10 fails upgrade, error logs inside.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 fails upgrade, error logs inside.: I've tried everything I can possibly try and have gotten nowhere. Gets to 18-22% and fails. "Windows 10 installation has failed" I swear M$ hires the most retarded monkeys, gerbils, and street rats to code this crap. I've ran tweaking.com's windows repair tool, and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows insider failing on windows mobile

2. windows10 insider upgrade fails