Windows 10: Windows Insider

Discus and support Windows Insider in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Every time when I start up my PC, this a message is shown to me:This build Windows will expire soonYour build of Windows will expire on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Enver Lacevic, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Windows Insider

Hello,Every time when I start up my PC, this a message is shown to me:This build Windows will expire soonYour build of Windows will expire on 31/10/2021. You should move to a new build as soon as possible.Go online for more informaton.I don't want to have Windows Insider anymore, I logged out. how to restore windows to normal settings without deleting my data on PC ?

:)

Enver Lacevic, Feb 4, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2023
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Windows Insider

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Windows Insider

1. Windows Insider - Similar Threads - Insider

2. Windows 11 Insider update failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider update failure?: I restarted my computer to install a Windows 11 Insider update today and am now stuck. After the restart, my computer asked for my preferred keyboard layout. Chose “US.” Took me to the “Choose an option” blue screen to either “Troubleshoot” or “Turn Off Your PC.” Have run...
  3. Windows 11 Insider update failure?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Insider update failure?: I restarted my computer to install a Windows 11 Insider update today and am now stuck. After the restart, my computer asked for my preferred keyboard layout. Chose “US.” Took me to the “Choose an option” blue screen to either “Troubleshoot” or “Turn Off Your PC.” Have run...
  4. Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update: Hi, I have a Lenovo M70 Laptop running Windows Insider Preview. During this week's System Update the laptop froze with a blank black screen, I could move the mouse but nothing else happened. I had to power down the Laptop. Now when I turn it on again I get the Windows Logo...
  5. Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update

Windows 11 Insider Preview Crashed During Update: Hi, I have a Lenovo M70 Laptop running Windows Insider Preview. During this week's System Update the laptop froze with a blank black screen, I could move the mouse but nothing else happened. I had to power down the Laptop. Now when I turn it on again I get the Windows Logo...
  6. Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?: My Documents folder resides on OneDrive and locally on drive G: OneDrive. Why is there a shortcut to the OneDrive folder inside my Documents folder? Is this just some remaining debris after I removed OneDrive from my PC and then reloaded it everything is working fine now.....
  7. Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?

Does there need to be a shortcut to OneDrive inside the Documents folder?: My Documents folder resides on OneDrive and locally on drive G: OneDrive. Why is there a shortcut to the OneDrive folder inside my Documents folder? Is this just some remaining debris after I removed OneDrive from my PC and then reloaded it everything is working fine now.....
  8. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  9. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  10. Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not...: Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.3276 KB5034857 does not download & installHello, I tried to download the update several times, but it gets stuck at about 85% and stops. There are times when I turn the computer off and on and it appears on a black...