Windows 10: Windows Insiders Build 18936 Desktop Applications

Discus and support Windows Insiders Build 18936 Desktop Applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After installing this build the desktop applications look likes I am missing an application after boot. There is a space where an application is blank.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DUCKS1951, Jul 14, 2019.

1. DUCKS1951 Win User

Windows Insiders Build 18936 Desktop Applications

After installing this build the desktop applications look likes I am missing an application after boot. There is a space where an application is blank.

I sort by name and then sort by name again. I reboot computer and the same issue. There is a blank application.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tony

:)

DUCKS1951, Jul 14, 2019
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics

Source: Introducing the Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Windows Insiders Build 18936 Desktop Applications

Win 10 Pro insider 10162

Hi Davor,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10 Technical preview.

Insider Hub will no longer be pre-installed on phone or desktop preview builds. Insiders can continue keeping up with the latest Insider news by reinstalling the desktop app using the following steps:

• Open Settings and select
      System, and then Apps & features.
    • Select Manage optional features and then
      Add a feature.
    • Select Insider Hub from the list (which is in alphabetical order) and click
      Install.
    Note: These steps will only work to reinstall Insider Hub on desktop. Insiders will have to reinstall the desktop app on every preview build leading up to
    the release of Windows 10. Beginning with the most recent build for phone (Build 10149),
    the Insider Hub app is no longer available on phone.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Sara Mohammedi, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows Insiders Build 18936 Desktop Applications

1. Windows Insiders Build 18936 Desktop Applications - Similar Threads - Insiders Build 18936

2. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  3. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  4. Windows Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Insider Builds: Hello, I need help with the Microsoft insider builds, I recently have Given an older computer to a friend of mine, after doing a windows reset, I noticed that insider builds will still being installed even though there was not Microsoft account on the system, how can I remove...
  5. Windows 10 insider build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 insider build: im getting an alert saying that my build of windows 10 will expire on the 31 of this month. im worried i might lose my digital license of windows 10 which came pre-installed with the computer i bought. i would like to get out of it at most. could anyone give me hope and talk...
  6. Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Builds: Hello All, I know i sound like a broken record, but i turned off getting insider builds, yet i still get them and i want to update to the May 2020 update when it becomes available. its like im cursed to live with these infernal builds forever. sorry if thats a bit dramatic,...
  7. Windows Insider Build 18990

Windows Insider Build 18990: I have Build 18990-190921-1704. For some reason yesterday morning everything loads properly, my desktop shows up for a few seconds and then goes black, with only the cursor arrow. The drive light keeps working so I know something is going on with the system (it's not dead)...
  8. Windows updates and insider builds

Windows updates and insider builds: purchased used laptop in may with Windows 8.1 installed. Did upgrade to windows 10. Not receiving updates and not receiving insider builds. Problem is cannot do downloads of such …. current build is 17134.799 version 1803. Please help....
  9. after installing insider build 18936 prerelese 190705-1333 update no linger works

after installing insider build 18936 prerelese 190705-1333 update no linger works: After installing the above insider build my windows update no longer works. When I check updates it tell my I am not up to date and that I am missing important security and quality fixes. But nothing I have done to fix the issue has resolve the problem, running trouble...
  10. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18936 (20H1) - July 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast+Skip Build 18936 (20H1) - July 10: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18936 (20H1) to Fast ring. IMPORTANT: As is normal with builds early in the development cycle, these builds may contain bugs that might be painful for some. If you take this flight, you won’t be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 build 18936 iso