Windows 10: Windows Insiders do great things at the Microsoft global Hackathon

Discus and support Windows Insiders do great things at the Microsoft global Hackathon in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; “This is a once in a lifetime opportunity,” says Windows Insider, Stefan Malter as he attends the Microsoft global Hackathon—the largest private... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Insiders do great things at the Microsoft global Hackathon

Source: Insiders do great things at the Microsoft global Hackathon - Windows Insider

:)

Brink, Aug 20, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Microsoft Announces WOWZAPP 2012, Worldwide Hackathon for Windows

Registration has launched for Microsoft Corp.'s WOWZAPP 2012, Worldwide Hackathon for Windows, which will take place Nov. 9–11 in more than 30 locations worldwide. Students and other types of developers across countries such as India, Pakistan, Malaysia, Vietnam, Turkey, Finland, Chile and Greece will work in teams to develop apps that will be published and available for download in the Windows Store.

At the events, students will be provided with the resources they need to build their apps, such as Visual Studio 2012 Express for Windows 8 and a free Windows Store registration code, both available through DreamSpark. In addition, students will be able to test their apps, and developer experts and trainers will be available to answer questions and help participants submit their apps to the Windows Store.

• What: Registration has launched for WOWZAPP 2012, Worldwide Hackathon for Windows.
      Where: In more than 30 locations around the world. For a full list of sites, with more being added each day, visit Microsoft Students: Classroom Devices, Apps & Resources | Microsoft Education.
      When: Friday, Nov. 9, 2012, at 5 p.m. to Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012, at 5 p.m. local time.
      Who: Students, developers and entrepreneurs around the world who are interested in developing Windows Store apps using Windows 8.

btarunr, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Enter Insiders2Campus Contest for Microsoft 2019 Hackathon

Source: Insiders2Campus 2019 Hackathon contest - Windows Insider

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Announcing launch of Microsoft Graph Security Hackathon

Source: Solve Cybersecurity's Greatest Challenge! - Microsoft Tech Community - 294291

See also:

Brink, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insiders do great things at the Microsoft global Hackathon - Similar Threads - Insiders great things

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to download any app in Microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-title-is-powered-by-great-new-features-in-the/f10e8ba1-76e7-45e3-9a78-4bcea4144b85
  3. Things to do in windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Things to do in windows?: So I just bought my first laptop like "first" windows(10) based thing so any new tips Would be welcome. submitted by /u/santoredit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jquuiw/things_to_do_in_windows/
  4. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Hackathon 2019 - Ep. 25

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Hackathon 2019 - Ep. 25: This week on Microsoft Unboxed, we’re taking an inside look at the Microsoft Hackathon. Sonia and Colleen head into the Hackathon tent at our Redmond campus to check out all of the hacks – from money saving AI technology to autonomous robot interactions. Colleen and Sonia...
  5. How is a "portable" SSD a great thing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How is a "portable" SSD a great thing?: Hi, I've recently been noticing alot of "portable" SSD drives that connect via USB. (USB 3.1 I think is what I saw though I'm not sure that that is the minimum port requirement...) From what I understand about hard drives though, I always thought that they were limited by...
  6. How is a "portable" SSD a great thing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How is a "portable" SSD a great thing?: Hi, I've recently been noticing alot of "portable" SSD drives that connect via USB. (USB 3.1 I think is what I saw though I'm not sure that that is the minimum port requirement...) From what I understand about hard drives though, I always thought that they were limited by...
  7. Enter Insiders2Campus Contest for Microsoft 2019 Hackathon

in Windows 10 News
    Enter Insiders2Campus Contest for Microsoft 2019 Hackathon: For the first time ever, we’re inviting a select group of fans to join us at Microsoft headquarters for our global Hackathon, where full-time employees and interns gather to celebrate products and hear from Microsoft leaders—including CEO Satya Nadella.Tell us about your...
  8. Announcing launch of Microsoft Graph Security Hackathon

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing launch of Microsoft Graph Security Hackathon: modeE3QP8wQ Today we announced the launch of the Microsoft Graph Security Hackathon. We invite you to join it and submit your creative applications that can help improve organizations’ cyber defenses. You’ll have the chance to win* a piece of the $15,000 cash prize pool as...
  9. Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing X018, A Global Celebration of All Things Xbox: SZOldz9jnTo On today’s Inside Xbox episode, Phil Spencer announced X018, a global celebration of all things Xbox filled with news, first looks, and surprises. Hosted on Saturday, Nov. 10 at the fourth-annual Xbox FanFest: Mexico City, more than 10,000 fans will join us on...
  10. Do unexpected things with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Do unexpected things with Microsoft Edge: We’re eight days to launch! Next up in our series where we’re talking about cool features in Windows 10 is Microsoft Edge. The all-new browser designed to go beyond browsing to help you do more on the web. With inking capabilities built-in, you can write* or type directly on...