Windows 10: Windows Insiders top 15 list of favorite Windows 10 19H1 features

Discus and support Windows Insiders top 15 list of favorite Windows 10 19H1 features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last month, we asked Windows Insiders to vote for their favorite features that we shipped with Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds for 19H1. The results... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Insiders top 15 list of favorite Windows 10 19H1 features

Source: Windows Insiders vote for their favorite 19H1 features - Windows Insider

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Survey - Vote for your favorite Windows 10 Insider Build 19H1 features

For all you Windows Insiders looking for a more stable preview version of 19H1—we recently released a Windows 10 Insider Preview in the Slow Ring. This build has all the same 19H1 features as the Fast Ring, including the new light theme, a more powerful Windows Search, new security features and more. Plus, it’s supported with the same Quality Updates as our production builds—for even better performance.

EXPLORE THE LATEST PREVIEW FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS >

Favorite Windows 10 Insider Preview (19H1) features.

We’d like to find out what our Insiders have liked the most over the past five months. It’s always interesting to see what makes it to the top of the list and we’ll share the results with you in our next newsletter.

Take survey at: Windows 10 Insider Preview Survey

Brink, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Windows 7 top feature request list leaked to the public

With Windows still managing to find its way to over 95 percent of the desktop computers sold each year, it's not surprising that one can find plenty of people interested in giving their feedback about what future versions of Windows should be able to do.

A few years ago, before Windows Vista had even shipped, Microsoft sent out a wish list form asking people what features they would like to see in the next version of Windows, currently code-named Windows 7. The top wished-for features in this list were recently leaked to the public and have popped up at various sites (e.g., Neowin). While anonymous sources at Microsoft tell us that they bear no relationship to the actual feature set Microsoft is currently writing for Windows 7, the list does provide interesting insight into what the Windows-using public most wants from Windows.

The features are listed in no particular order, but they break down into various categories depending on what part of Windows the feature request falls under. Many requests for improvements in Internet Explorer, such as a session restore function, are fairly obvious wishes for features that already exist in competitive products such as Firefox and Opera. Other suggestions, such as a tabbed Windows Explorer, look for features from web browsers to migrate into the general user interface.

Windows Insiders top 15 list of favorite Windows 10 19H1 features win7-early_feedback.gif

Some of the feature requests are clearly unrealistic, such as the desire to "back up" Xbox 360 games to the PC (yeah, I don't think Microsoft will be doing that one). Others are minor user interface enhancements that would be nice additions but wouldn't really change the Windows experience, such as a progress bar when hibernating the system. However, there are a few that make good sense and would be welcome additions to the operating system, such as a built-in video and audio codec manager.

A Windows 7 insider who wishes to remain anonymous told Ars that the leaked feature list was gathered before any real development on Windows 7 was started, and readers should not expect to see requests from the list necessarily implemented in Microsoft’s next major Windows release.

Ben Clarke, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Insiders top 15 list of favorite Windows 10 19H1 features - Similar Threads - Insiders top list

2. "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Always on top" Windows 10 Feature: Does Windows 10 support an "Always on Top" feature / hot key, or is there a third-party program you can recommend? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-on-top-windows-10-feature/a5a3753e-8131-4bfa-ac6b-31a8a3343f0b
  3. "LIST OF FAVORITES PATHS"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "LIST OF FAVORITES PATHS": I am using Windows 10 and I am using "Paint Shop Pro" I don't know if this is a Paint Shop Pro thing or a Windows thing, if it is a paint shop pro thing then I am sorry and I will look somewhere else. When I am going to save a picture I have an option to click on a...
  4. Favorites list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites list: What happened to my favorites list stored in Internet Explorer when windows 10 was installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-list/77db144c-2c16-4a19-a378-f3dc12e887bb"
  5. Survey - Vote for your favorite Windows 10 Insider Build 19H1 features

in Windows 10 News
    Survey - Vote for your favorite Windows 10 Insider Build 19H1 features: For all you Windows Insiders looking for a more stable preview version of 19H1—we recently released a Windows 10 Insider Preview in the Slow Ring. This build has all the same 19H1 features as the Fast Ring, including the new light theme, a more powerful Windows Search, new...
  6. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 18356 (19H1) - March 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Slow Build 18356 (19H1) - March 15: UPDATE 3/15: Hello Windows Insiders, we have released Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18356.1 (19H1) to Windows Insiders in the Slow ring. [ADDED 3/13] IMPORTANT NOTE: Some Windows Insiders may have had their devices opted out of receiving new builds after installing Build...
  7. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18358 (19H1) - March 15

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Fast Build 18358 (19H1) - March 15: Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18358 (19H1) to Fast ring. If you are looking for a complete look at what build is in which Insider ring – head on over to Flight Hub. You can also check out the rest of our documentation here...
  8. New 19H1 Achievement Badges for Windows 10 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New 19H1 Achievement Badges for Windows 10 Insiders: New achievement badges are now available for keeping your machine current with 19H1 Windows 10 Insider preview builds. Unlock each one by updating your machine with the number of builds indicated for that badge. [ATTACH] Badges are awarded weekly to Insiders. All Insider...
  9. Fluent Design makes its way to login screen on Windows 10 19H1 Insider Build featuring...

in Windows 10 News
    Fluent Design makes its way to login screen on Windows 10 19H1 Insider Build featuring...: Fluent Design System has always been the most welcomed change in Windows 10 since its announcement in May 2017. Although we’ve spotted many Fluent Design elements even before the announcement in Microsoft stock apps like Groove Music which was knows as “Project Neon” back...
  10. Favorites List

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites List: I had dozens of sites visited and information sources neatly file under various folder headings in my favorites. Years of work. Where are these favorites in Windows 10. 25689

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Insiders have voted for their favorite 19H1 features

2. win10 how to print favorites list