Windows 10: Windows Inspiron 7391 Windows Hello can not find camera

Discus and support Windows Inspiron 7391 Windows Hello can not find camera in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Windows Inspiron 7391 Windows Hello can not find camera. How do I find it?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DJKent5, Jul 23, 2020.

1. DJKent5 Win User

Windows Inspiron 7391 Windows Hello can not find camera

Windows Inspiron 7391 Windows Hello can not find camera.

How do I find it?

:)

DJKent5, Jul 23, 2020
  2. DJKent5 Win User

Windows Inspiron 7391 Windows Hello can not find camera.

How do I find it?

DJKent5, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Rhaine C. Win User

Greetings,

My name is Rhaine, I'm an Independent Advisor and community member like you.

I am also using Windows 10 pc. Let us work together to sort this out.

Please try the following steps below.

Step 1: Launch the Run dialog box in the first place. For this, press "Windows + R"

together.

Step 2: Now, input "services.msc" and hit on "OK" or press the "Enter" key.

Step 3: You now need to search for "Windows Biometric Service".

Step 4: Double click on it and hit the "enabled" button and confirm it.

if issue persist , please go to this link below, don't install any app just the troubleshooting steps.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-common-c...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information above helps. Please let me know how it goes.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Aug 4, 2020
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Can Not Find Camera

Hi Nina,

The error code 0xA00F4244 can be attributed to the antivirus software that's blocking the camera or an outdated webcam driver. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The program that you're using to access the camera.
    • The last activities performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • The version of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In the meantime, you perform the steps posted on this link to fix concerns related to error code 0xA00F4244.

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Inspiron 7391 Windows Hello can not find camera - Similar Threads - Inspiron 7391 Hello

2. Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2.The device has a built in camera but when trying to set up face recognition i get an error stating "windows could not find a camera compatible with windows hello". I have checked:apps - Windows hello face is installed.Updates - all updates...
  3. Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not find a camera compatible with Windows Hello: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2.The device has a built in camera but when trying to set up face recognition i get an error stating "windows could not find a camera compatible with windows hello". I have checked:apps - Windows hello face is installed.Updates - all updates...
  4. Windows Hello - "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello - "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face": I took delivery of new LG Gram EVO 14" WUXGA with inbuilt camera last Friday. The operating system is Windows 11 Home and I have run the updates so it is up to date. I see the following in Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options:The camera works as shown in the below picI spent...
  5. Windows Hello - "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face"

Windows Hello - "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face": I took delivery of new LG Gram EVO 14" WUXGA with inbuilt camera last Friday. The operating system is Windows 11 Home and I have run the updates so it is up to date. I see the following in Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options:The camera works as shown in the below picI spent...
  6. Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face: I have purchased a new HP laptop from Costco.ca today and it's a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1155G7 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz with Windows 11 Home OS. I wanted to setup the face recognition sign in option, but getting a warning that the camera is not compatible with windows hello...
  7. Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face

Error - We can not find a camera compatible with windows hello face: I have purchased a new HP laptop from Costco.ca today and it's a 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1155G7 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz with Windows 11 Home OS. I wanted to setup the face recognition sign in option, but getting a warning that the camera is not compatible with windows hello...
  8. Windows Hello can no longer find a compatible camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello can no longer find a compatible camera: Hi there Windows Hello can no longer find a compatible camera even though I've had no software/hardware updates - it was during the day when I came back to the computer after a break. Have checked settings and no clue as to why it's not available and no options to remove...
  9. my DELL INSPIRON lap top can not find the camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my DELL INSPIRON lap top can not find the camera: i can not get the camera on my DELL INSPIRON lap top to work the computer cant find the camera??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-dell-inspiron-lap-top-can-not-find-the-camera/739828ee-324d-4071-b23d-dd05b6d86c6a
  10. Windows Hello cannot find camera

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello cannot find camera: I cannot keep the camera working in Windows Hello. I delete it, reload it, start it again and it works once and then the next time I startup it tells me it cannot find the camera. Any ideas?...