Windows 10: Windows Instalation Error

Discus and support Windows Instalation Error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]So I tried installing windows 10 Home, Pro and enterprise. But all three times ingot this error that kernel is missing or contains error. This has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BilalAhmadWX, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Windows Instalation Error

Windows Instalation Error [​IMG]So I tried installing windows 10 Home, Pro and enterprise. But all three times ingot this error that kernel is missing or contains error. This has been happening since one of my ram sticks got damaged and my ram went from 8GB to 4GB. The code is 0xc0000221.

:)

BilalAhmadWX, Jan 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2020
  3. DarkEgo Win User
    Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, Jan 17, 2020
  4. x01r Win User

Windows Instalation Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows Instalation Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows Instalation Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows Instalation Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows Instalation Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows Instalation Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows Instalation Error :D

Thema:

Windows Instalation Error

1. Windows Instalation Error - Similar Threads - Instalation Error

2. Installation error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation error: I have installed avast antivirus premier after installation system asked for restart ,when i restarted my pc it is showing error and showing memory management and restarting ots self continually but not able to get back into home screen.so plz help me...
  3. error code 5 when trying to install Aomei backupper pro trial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error code 5 when trying to install Aomei backupper pro trial: Hi,this is actually kind of a long explanation,it started when I downloaded comodo browser,I saw it loaded an antivirus on my system , but I already have one , so after alot of trouble I manage to uninstall comodo browser ,But then I noticed cloud comodo antivirus still...
  4. Windows 10 installation error Windows 10 couldn't be installed 0x8007042B-2000D

Windows 10 installation error Windows 10 couldn't be installed 0x8007042B-2000D: I am trying to update windows from Windows 7 home 64 bit to windows 10. Installation giving following error Windows 10 couldn't be installed 0x8007042B-2000D In some of re-tries this error code's last four digits '042B' changes to 0057.... Already tried windows update...
  5. Override "Best Driver already installed" error when 'search your computer for updates'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Override "Best Driver already installed" error when 'search your computer for updates': Hello, I recently updated my system from Windows 7 to 10. While it went mostly okay, I find myself with the intolerable issue of screwed up master sound controls that was the result of an April '18 update that directly affects bluetooth speakers. I have found a likely...
  6. I am not able to install windows update and receiving error 0x80073712

I am not able to install windows update and receiving error 0x80073712: On running DISM scanhealth and restorehealth commands. I am receiving below mentioned error. PFB screenshot[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-install-windows-update-and/1ceb9b8d-61c2-47e6-9972-0fc02b519834
  7. Getting error 0x80070005 - 0x2000A "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error...

Getting error 0x80070005 - 0x2000A "The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with error...: For the past 3 days, I have been trying to upgrade my Windows 10 Pro machine from version 1803 to 1909 with no success. I have come across a number of forum posts suggesting the follow: 1 Disabling Anti-Virus/Defender 2 Disabling all startup services 3 Running the...
  8. Error: 0x80073712 while installing KB4532693 update and unable to launch a Steam game

Error: 0x80073712 while installing KB4532693 update and unable to launch a Steam game: Hi I am experiencing a few problems, which all seem to have started at once. I am not absolutely certain that they are related, though it is a coincidence if nothing else. I am using Win 10 Pro. Firstly regarding the update problem: Update KB4532693 is repeatedly...
  9. Windows 10 In-place Upgrade fails : Error: "Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...

Windows 10 In-place Upgrade fails : Error: "Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with...: I provide IT Support to various clients and have had two Windows 7 PCs recently fail to upgrade to Windows 10 using Media Creation with the same error. Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation The 1st time this happened, I...
  10. Keep getting Error code: 0x8007025D when trying to install windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep getting Error code: 0x8007025D when trying to install windows: I created a bootable USB from the windows media creation tool within windows 10. Went to install and formatted the drive for a fresh install but I keep getting this error code and I can't go back and make another USB as I don't have access to another PC and my desktop doesn't...