Windows 10: Windows Install and Startup

Discus and support Windows Install and Startup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 0nly0reoo, Nov 11, 2019.

1. 0nly0reoo Win User

Windows Install and Startup

While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc restarted to install windows it says " Cannot reinstall Windows in Safe Mode. Restart to continue. "

Now it's stuck in an infinite loop of restarting with the same message. What Should i do?

:)

0nly0reoo, Nov 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Windows Install and Startup

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows Install and Startup

1. Windows Install and Startup - Similar Threads - Install Startup

2. Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation: Hi,I was using my computer as usual and suddenly had a BSOD, and then I wasn't able to startup afterwards. It gives me a BSOD of Phase1_Initialization Failed error every time I boot or restart.The disk is BitLocker encrypted. I have the recovery keys, which I then used to try...
  3. Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 Phase1_Initialization_Failed, startup repair could not find windows installation: Hi,I was using my computer as usual and suddenly had a BSOD, and then I wasn't able to startup afterwards. It gives me a BSOD of Phase1_Initialization Failed error every time I boot or restart.The disk is BitLocker encrypted. I have the recovery keys, which I then used to try...
  4. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.: Hello, I'm having a problem that I've never run into before. I just finished building a PC, and I'm trying to install windows on it. I'm using a media creation tool USB. Everything starts out fine, I start installing windows, everything installs and the PC restarts. I take...
  5. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.: Hello, I'm having a problem that I've never run into before. I just finished building a PC, and I'm trying to install windows on it. I'm using a media creation tool USB. Everything starts out fine, I start installing windows, everything installs and the PC restarts. I take...
  6. Windows freezes after tryinng to startup for first time after fresh installation.

7. Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.: I just purchased a new SSD to replace my old dying HDD. I was excited for the upgrade and couldn't wait to put it in my PC. However when I installed the SSD and attempted to boot up my PC, I am just met with a black screen. Nothing happens, there are no loading notifications,...
  8. Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.: I just purchased a new SSD to replace my old dying HDD. I was excited for the upgrade and couldn't wait to put it in my PC. However when I installed the SSD and attempted to boot up my PC, I am just met with a black screen. Nothing happens, there are no loading notifications,...
  9. Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.

10. Black Screen on startup after installing new SSD.