Windows 10: Windows install ,apps uninstall

Discus and support Windows install ,apps uninstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had installed the visual studio, then I uninstalled it, after a few days a system file was deleted by my mistake, then I made it work from a recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sachithra basnayake, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Windows install ,apps uninstall

I had installed the visual studio, then I uninstalled it, after a few days a system file was deleted by my mistake, then I made it work from a recovery point, but after that the previously uninstalled visual studio came back, but It won't open, can't uninstall, can't reset windows, but from a bootable pendrive, under the 1st option remove nothing qindows can be reset, but that visual studio won't be removed, so I tried to do the other two options removes app remove everything Those two are not working, what should I do?when i click on any code,it shows application not found

:)

Sachithra basnayake, Apr 2, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2023
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Windows install ,apps uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Windows install ,apps uninstall

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, Windows install ,apps uninstall :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Windows install ,apps uninstall

1. Windows install ,apps uninstall - Similar Threads - install apps uninstall

2. Windows install ,apps uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows install ,apps uninstall: I had installed the visual studio, then I uninstalled it, after a few days a system file was deleted by my mistake, then I made it work from a recovery point, but after that the previously uninstalled visual studio came back, but It won't open, can't uninstall, can't reset...
  3. Windows install ,apps uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows install ,apps uninstall: I had installed the visual studio, then I uninstalled it, after a few days a system file was deleted by my mistake, then I made it work from a recovery point, but after that the previously uninstalled visual studio came back, but It won't open, can't uninstall, can't reset...
  4. How to uninstall App Installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall App Installer?: I just reset Windows and there's this weird problem: The pre-installed windows apps except microsoft store will show up normally but it won't open. You have to either repair them, or uninstall then reinstall via elevated admin powershell. The reason I sometimes have to do the...
  5. How to uninstall App Installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall App Installer?: I just reset Windows and there's this weird problem: The pre-installed windows apps except microsoft store will show up normally but it won't open. You have to either repair them, or uninstall then reinstall via elevated admin powershell. The reason I sometimes have to do the...
  6. Black screen on boot and installing/uninstalling an app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen on boot and installing/uninstalling an app: It's an odd problem, my PC when I restart it boots up to a black screen. But if I shut it down and start it back up manually it opens fine. It's annoying when updating software or drivers that require a restart. I was fine just kicking the can down the road and do the manual...
  7. Uninstall apps & features that installed with win10

Uninstall apps & features that installed with win10: Would there be any problems if i uninstall apps (example: groove music, people, skype) and features (example: windows media player) in win10 ? Anyone done this ? 180280
  8. Installing and uninstalling apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing and uninstalling apps: I'm trying to uninstall Microsoft store apps and update some but I run into 2 problems. Whenever I try to uninstall an app it says error code:0x80073cf1 And when I try to update it says error code:0xC0020036 I went into command prompt and ran the sfc /scanow but it did not...
  9. UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    UNABLE TO INSTALL OR UNINSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS 10: Hi,im unable to install or uninstall an programs on windows 10,ever time i try to install/uninstall an error pops up saing it cant find the file in c drive and also sas admin permissins required.tried to change the admin,but its saing im still the admin,there are no other...
  10. Uninstalling Windows apps

Uninstalling Windows apps: Hello guys, how can I uninstall all these apps I don't need? The tutorial Apps - Uninstall in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums is not working. As the folder of the app actually remains. 9944