Windows 10: Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it

Discus and support Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have an old laptop that I installed windows 10 on a few years ago, and now I'm trying to sell it so I factory reset the laptop, and while it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bagungi, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it

I have an old laptop that I installed windows 10 on a few years ago, and now I'm trying to sell it so I factory reset the laptop, and while it was reinstalling windows something unplugged it and it died, I've tried a windows installation media USB but when I plug it in and turn the computer on the screen stays frozen on the Lenovo boot screen

submitted by /u/bagungi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bagungi, Nov 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2020
  3. AMDCam Win User
    Windows Installer Corrupted

Hey, well a couple days ago I installed "Microsoft Update" over Windows Update, and WOW is that a great app, not only can it not update anything, but it corrupted my Windows Installer. Well since Windows XP knows better than me, I redownloaded Windows Installer 3.0 redistributable, and SWEET, Windows says "it's older than the current version, no update is necessary" and not only necessary but not possible to install. SOOOO should I reinstall SP2 or what? This is crazy. Thanks for the help

AMDCam, Nov 9, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it

1. Windows install corrupted and I don't know how to fix it - Similar Threads - install corrupted don't

2. I have a bunch of corrupted files and I don't know how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bunch of corrupted files and I don't know how to fix them.: My computer has been having issues for a while but they were ignorable calculator or photos app not working but recently the taskbar, search bar, settings and start button stopped working aswell as many other apps. So i did a window reset with keeping my personal files. It...
  3. I have a bunch of corrupted files and I don't know how to fix them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a bunch of corrupted files and I don't know how to fix them.: My computer has been having issues for a while but they were ignorable calculator or photos app not working but recently the taskbar, search bar, settings and start button stopped working aswell as many other apps. So i did a window reset with keeping my personal files. It...
  4. I have a bunch of corrupted files and I don't know how to fix them.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corrupt File and I do not know how to fix it.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Corrupt File and I do not know how to fix it.: This is what is shows me when I check my disk through command prompt. C:\Windows\system32>chkdsk The type of the file system is NTFS. WARNING! /F parameter not specified. Running CHKDSK in read-only mode. Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ... Attribute record C0,...
  6. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  7. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  8. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  10. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9