Windows 10: windows install error on new build.

Discus and support windows install error on new build. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just finished building a new pc and have tried installing windows 10 after selecting 64 bit setup it gives an error saying windows failed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kipla85, May 30, 2020.

1. Kipla85 Win User

windows install error on new build.

I have just finished building a new pc and have tried installing windows 10 after selecting 64 bit setup it gives an error saying windows failed to start.

the file is winload.efi

and the error is 0xc000000d

I don't understand as I have just finished building it all parts brand new

:)

Kipla85, May 30, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 30, 2020
  4. DarkEgo Win User

Error when installing Win7

when Installing Windows 7 I get an error saying ""A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now. Note: If the windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step." What should I do to get Windows to install?

DarkEgo, May 30, 2020
Thema:

1. windows install error on new build. - Similar Threads - install error build

2. INstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INstalling Windows 10 on a new build: Hi All,I have built a pc and want to install Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft 365 Family subscription. Does this entitle me to a copy of Windows or do I have to purchase an instance for this machine i do plan to add this to my Family accountThanksjohn...
  3. INstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INstalling Windows 10 on a new build: Hi All,I have built a pc and want to install Windows 10. I already have a Microsoft 365 Family subscription. Does this entitle me to a copy of Windows or do I have to purchase an instance for this machine i do plan to add this to my Family accountThanksjohn...
  4. INstalling Windows 10 on a new build

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. New Build - Windows 10 install ERROR - - Need Help!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Build - Windows 10 install ERROR - - Need Help!: Got my first build put together yesterday. Went pretty smooth, took my time. At the end of the day, I hit the power button and... It posted. Todays mission is to install Windows 10 64bit Pro (without a license for now) Got off to a bad start when the install flash drive was...
  6. Windows 10 install on new build

Windows 10 install on new build: Recently I built a new PC and everything posted fine. I formatted a new SanDisk USB using the media creation tool. In the bios I set the boot priority for the USB and verified that the mobo recognized my nvme. When I tried to boot from the USB, I get stuck in an endless bios...
  7. Install Windows on a New Build

Install Windows on a New Build: I'm working remotely because of COVID with my grandson to build a Windows computer. He is a real newbie and is paying for everything himself so I don't want to waste is money. Unfortunately, the case that he bought does not have the ability to mount a DVD drive. Being...
  8. New build - windows installation problem

New build - windows installation problem: Hello, here are the system specs for a computer i just put together. MB - Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H Latest Bios version - f50 APU - AMD Ryzen 3 3200G Purchased Windows 10 USB thumb drive The Gigabyte BIOS is recognizing the APU, RAM, SSD, and the thumb drive. When I...
  9. Windows 10 Installation on New Build

Windows 10 Installation on New Build: Hello, I'm getting bits together to build a new computer after my Windows 7 computers motherboard failed and have a couple of questions regarding installation of Windows 10. I've seen in various places that you can still use a Windows 7 activation code to activate Windows...
  10. Installation on a new build

Installation on a new build: Hi, just after some advice. I am looking to build a new PC, and wasn't planning to install a DVD drive. Can I install Windows 10 completely from the USB version, or will it still need to download most of the operating system? I would prefer not to connect to the internet...