Windows 10: Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro

Discus and support Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need home edition thats what should be installed to my machine, I had to format the SSD because of an error and then re install. I thought I had pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jameshyde6, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro

I need home edition thats what should be installed to my machine, I had to format the SSD because of an error and then re install. I thought I had pro registered to my account its not its home so i downloaded the installer to install over it with home but every time i try to run it i dont get version options for the install like i did initially it just defaults to pro. I do not want or really need pro how do i get round this?

:)

jameshyde6, Dec 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro

1. Windows install, i need home edition i accidentally installed pro - Similar Threads - install need home

2. Can I install windows 10 Pro home edition and Windows 10 home addition on different hard...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install windows 10 Pro home edition and Windows 10 home addition on different hard...: Hellow,I have two hard disks. On one hard disk I have installed windows 10 home edition and works fine now. But my school wants students use the window Pro edition. I plan to unplug the windows 10 home edition hard disk then install windows 10 Pro edition on another hard disk...
  3. Can I install windows 10 Pro home edition and Windows 10 home addition on different hard...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install windows 10 Pro home edition and Windows 10 home addition on different hard...: Hellow,I have two hard disks. On one hard disk I have installed windows 10 home edition and works fine now. But my school wants students use the window Pro edition. I plan to unplug the windows 10 home edition hard disk then install windows 10 Pro edition on another hard disk...
  4. Windows 11 Home clean installed instead of Pro edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home clean installed instead of Pro edition: Hi ya'll,I just did a clean install on the same computer that I upgraded to Pro from. After install, it is now Win 11 Home. The purchase history in my account shows I purchased it BUT, unlike all the Microsoft claims on how to get the key by email confirmation, I have that...
  5. Windows 11 Home clean installed instead of Pro edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home clean installed instead of Pro edition: Hi ya'll,I just did a clean install on the same computer that I upgraded to Pro from. After install, it is now Win 11 Home. The purchase history in my account shows I purchased it BUT, unlike all the Microsoft claims on how to get the key by email confirmation, I have that...
  6. windows 10 home edition accidentally upgraded to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 home edition accidentally upgraded to windows 10 pro: I got windows 10 home edition. I accidentally installed the Windows10Upgrade9252 when my intention was only to update my windows 10 home edition. I want to uninstall the upgrade and recover the version I purchased Windows 10 Home Edition. Please tell me how can I do it....
  7. Upgraded Home to Pro, but Windows instead installed Enterprise Edition

Upgraded Home to Pro, but Windows instead installed Enterprise Edition: Is there a way to fix this and have it switch to the correct edition? I got it through the app built into Windows 10 too and I don't know why it decided to switch to enterprise....
  8. I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need my microphone to be installed on Windows 10 home edition: I've been having a lot of problems with my microphone and now I've lost the microphone entirely I have Realtek speakers installed and I did have Realtek Microphone too but I need instructions of how to detect it because it's not showing up at all right now. This is a new...
  9. Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro is installed and need 10 home edition.: I have done multiple clean reboots to reinstall windows 10 Home. I watched some videos and followed each one to the T, still not right. I was never given the option to choose which edition to use. After I select troubleshoot it says I have the product key for HOME not PRO....
  10. Clean installing Windows 10 Pro on a Home Edition PC

Clean installing Windows 10 Pro on a Home Edition PC: The computer would get a digital license for Pro stored on Microsoft Activation servers and after the first install, subsequent installs of either Home or Pro on that computer would activate without a product key (although the product key for Windows 10 Home is likely...