Windows 10: Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

Discus and support Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings everyone, I wanted to do a go back to when my Surface Pro 3 was fresh out of the box because every time I updated the driver for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by padawanIT, Nov 5, 2019.

1. padawanIT Win User

Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to do a go back to when my Surface Pro 3 was fresh out of the box because every time I updated the driver for the keyboard it gave me a BSOD when the keyboard was attached to the Surface, but no BSOD if the keyboard was unattached after rebooting...

Anyways, I performed a OOBE on it and after it rebooted itself to install Windows, it gave at first a BSOD and eventually it started to give me the following window loop message:

“The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.

The computer restarts itself no matter what you do and you can’t really proceed with the installation.

I tried the following:

• I tried going into Safe Mode but I can't get to it.
    • I tried to SHIFT+F10 before and after the Windows Logo appears but it goes straight to the install error message.

I think that, after the Windows Logo appears, the keyboard driver is stops working, because it doesn't do anything after the Logo. But if I go to the BIOS the keyboard works just fine. Occasionally I get the BSOD after a couple of reboots.

I read multiple websites and discussions/fixes before posting this to avoid submitting the same issue but almost all of them gave me a scenario where I can login to Windows after getting the message...

What can I do to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Very Respectfully,

PadawanIT

:)

padawanIT, Nov 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 OOBE loop after sysprep

I ran into boot loop after sysprep Windows 10.

I've prepared a custom machine to deploy with WDS.

Sysprep has been run with /oobe/generalize options.

When I restart, windows 10 get into a reboot loop, and every time ask for system oobe wizard.

I found these on setuperr log file:

[msoobe.exe] Failed to set password and password hint with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] Failed to create the default account with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] TASK: End failed running task PrepareUserOOBE with hr=0xD000006C.

[msoobe.exe] Failed user OOBE prep task with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] Failed to run OOBE Host with hr=0x80004005

[msoobe.exe] OOBE failed with hr=0x80004005

[windeploy.exe] Command [%windir%\system32\oobe\oobeldr.exe /system /quiet] failed with exit code [0x80004005]

[windeploy.exe] OnError commands failed. hr = 0x80070002

Giorgio Caldana, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

Win 10 oob loop please help

Stuck on that oob loop can some

one help me

williamstucker, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

1. Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted - Similar Threads - Install Loop Ocasionally

2. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  3. OOBE installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OOBE installation: Hallo, I'm trying to fresh install Windows 11 by using OOBE, at certain pint it still forces me to connect to a WIFI router. I want to be able to create a Microsoft account at my own disposal. Please illuminate me....
  4. Windows 11 install OOBE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install OOBE: Greetings,We just purchased some 2nd hand laptops and after a complete reset, OOBE install asks for signing -into the organization to complete the installUnfortunately is linked to the previous organization that owns those laptops, therefore we can't continue with the...
  5. Windows 11 install OOBE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 install OOBE: Greetings,We just purchased some 2nd hand laptops and after a complete reset, OOBE install asks for signing -into the organization to complete the installUnfortunately is linked to the previous organization that owns those laptops, therefore we can't continue with the...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD loop on first startup after install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD loop on first startup after install: My laptop is too laggy with Windows 10 ver 21H1 so I installed Windows 10 1909 64bit. Everything goes fine at setup, but after rebooting it just gets a BSOD with the error code MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and the laptop restarts. Then it loops over again. Strangely enough, 32bit...
  7. win10 on ARM OOBE loop problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 on ARM OOBE loop problem: Hi, i have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy book S ARM version Snapdragon 8cx processor it comes with win10 home out of the box. i upgraded it to pro, for demo purposes of microsoft intune / autopilot feature. after the demo finished, the pc was un enrolled from the...
  8. Attempt Repairs Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempt Repairs Loop: hi i would like to ask what to do with my laptop, i restart my laptop then suddenly when i was going to turn it on the screen says that it was attempting repairs and it was stuck there. i tried to turn it off and turning on while holding alt + f10 and i do the system restore...
  9. OOBE Unattended install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    OOBE Unattended install: I am trying to be able to quickly provision machines with windows pre-installed. I created the below answer file and named it unattend.xml. I put this on the root of a blank flash drive and booted, it did not grab the file. Did i miss something? <?xml version="1.0"...
  10. Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install: I'm unable to get windows to install properly properly and have spent the around 20 hours in total trying to troubleshoot it the last 2 days. It started with a failed overclock attempt, and reseting uefi to default settings. When I booted up again the start menu didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 ARM installation cannot proceed shift F10