Windows 10: Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

Discus and support Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Greetings everyone, I wanted to do a go back to when my Surface Pro 3 was fresh out of the box because every time I updated the driver for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by padawanIT, Nov 5, 2019.

1. padawanIT Win User

Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

Greetings everyone,

I wanted to do a go back to when my Surface Pro 3 was fresh out of the box because every time I updated the driver for the keyboard it gave me a BSOD when the keyboard was attached to the Surface, but no BSOD if the keyboard was unattached after rebooting...

Anyways, I performed a OOBE on it and after it rebooted itself to install Windows, it gave at first a BSOD and eventually it started to give me the following window loop message:

“The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation.

The computer restarts itself no matter what you do and you can’t really proceed with the installation.

I tried the following:

• I tried going into Safe Mode but I can't get to it.
    • I tried to SHIFT+F10 before and after the Windows Logo appears but it goes straight to the install error message.

I think that, after the Windows Logo appears, the keyboard driver is stops working, because it doesn't do anything after the Logo. But if I go to the BIOS the keyboard works just fine. Occasionally I get the BSOD after a couple of reboots.

I read multiple websites and discussions/fixes before posting this to avoid submitting the same issue but almost all of them gave me a scenario where I can login to Windows after getting the message...

What can I do to fix this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Very Respectfully,

PadawanIT

:)

padawanIT, Nov 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 OOBE loop after sysprep

I ran into boot loop after sysprep Windows 10.

I've prepared a custom machine to deploy with WDS.

Sysprep has been run with /oobe/generalize options.

When I restart, windows 10 get into a reboot loop, and every time ask for system oobe wizard.

I found these on setuperr log file:

[msoobe.exe] Failed to set password and password hint with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] Failed to create the default account with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] TASK: End failed running task PrepareUserOOBE with hr=0xD000006C.

[msoobe.exe] Failed user OOBE prep task with hr=0xD000006C

[msoobe.exe] Failed to run OOBE Host with hr=0x80004005

[msoobe.exe] OOBE failed with hr=0x80004005

[windeploy.exe] Command [%windir%\system32\oobe\oobeldr.exe /system /quiet] failed with exit code [0x80004005]

[windeploy.exe] OnError commands failed. hr = 0x80070002

Giorgio Caldana, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

Win 10 oob loop please help

Stuck on that oob loop can some

one help me

williamstucker, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted

1. Windows Install Loop and Ocasionally BSOD after OOBE was attempted - Similar Threads - Install Loop Ocasionally

2. BSOD Loop after update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Loop after update.: Hi i recently updated Windows 10 on my pc, left it updating overnight, then when I tried to restart the computer I get the BSOD with 1 of 2 messages every time it restarts. These messages are either “System thread exception not handled” or “IRQL Not less or equal”. It is...
  3. Win 10 oob loop please help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 oob loop please help: Stuck on that oob loop can some one help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-oob-loop-please-help/32b8b2af-69cc-442f-8db2-b76471f460d2
  4. Boot issues after windows install attempt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot issues after windows install attempt: I have a Samsung 850 Evo 1TB which is being used as my boot drive. I also have a Samsung SM951 m.2 NVME 128GB drive which is much faster. I used to have windows installed on my m.2 drive, but due to unfortunate circumstances, everything on my pc was wiped and the 850 Evo was...
  5. Multiple BSOD before and while attempting to Install Windows 10

Multiple BSOD before and while attempting to Install Windows 10: Hi everyone,* Specs: CPU - Intel i5 6700K Mobo - MSI Z170A Gaming GPU- EVGA Geforce GTX 1070* RAM - 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 4 DDR4-2133 PSU - EVGA Supernova 750W G2 A cheap PCI wifi card that I've forgotten the brand of Drives: 500 GB SAMSUNG 850 Evo SSD 240 GB...
  6. Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...: So I've been having this boot loop problem for two days, lenovo logo shows up and then it says "attempting to recover installation" and then quickly switch to saying "restoring your previous version of windows" and the pc restart again. I've managed to get into windows by...
  7. BSOD and boot loop after installing AMD Overdrive

BSOD and boot loop after installing AMD Overdrive: Hello everyone! I'm running Windows 10 and just installed AMD Overdrive. immediately upon restarting, the computer boots to the user login screen and immediately restarts, which then begins the boot loop. I was able to successfully restore from a System Restore Point...
  8. my laptop is attempting to repair loop

my laptop is attempting to repair loop: my laptop is in attempting to repair loop and i cant restore it or anything just constant cant repair. Can i create a repair boot usb on another computer to use on my laptop ?...
  9. BSOD Error Code 0xc000021a after attempting to install updates

BSOD Error Code 0xc000021a after attempting to install updates: Where do I even start? A client of mine came to me with their HP desktop and were saying it could not boot and restore points were not even working. I thought I would have this worked out in no time. I was wrong. Here is the details for everything: - Error code is...
  10. Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install

Windows 10 install OOBE restart loop after fresh install: I'm unable to get windows to install properly properly and have spent the around 20 hours in total trying to troubleshoot it the last 2 days. It started with a failed overclock attempt, and reseting uefi to default settings. When I booted up again the start menu didn't...