Windows 10: Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded

Discus and support Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I am going to be getting an SSD soon as my HDD is having issues, I have used a copy of windows 10 pro on this PC, I'm not changing to a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarkCl1fford, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded

So I am going to be getting an SSD soon as my HDD is having issues, I have used a copy of windows 10 pro on this PC, I'm not changing to a different system just installing a new drive. Since I have a licensed and activated copy of windows on my computer already can I somehow use this copy of windows again or transfer it to the new drive. I do still have the product key for this copy if needed and if anyone knows if I can do this help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

MarkCl1fford, Jul 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 13, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 13, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded

1. Windows install on a PC that has just been upgraded - Similar Threads - install has been

2. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/: Hi there My device has downloaded the new Windows 10 update, but I do not want to install it because I heard several times that by installing the new update, all the information on the device will be lost ... Do you have a solution to remove it because it is on the power...
  3. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/: Hi there My device has downloaded the new Windows 10 update, but I do not want to install it because I heard several times that by installing the new update, all the information on the device will be lost ... Do you have a solution to remove it because it is on the power...
  4. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading: I paused the update but I want to cancel it and stay on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-upgrade-has-been-downloading/35cc5fc8-305f-40d4-97ad-2cc083967345
  6. My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading

My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading: I paused the update but I want to cancel it and stay on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-upgrade-has-been-downloading/35cc5fc8-305f-40d4-97ad-2cc083967345
  7. Just been told to upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just been told to upgrade: Have just been told to upgrade to Windows 11. Great news, but bad timing, as I'm off to have something fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-been-told-to-upgrade/a0d6cc5e-4af0-44a8-9620-8b63f7e5a549
  8. Just been told to upgrade

Just been told to upgrade: Have just been told to upgrade to Windows 11. Great news, but bad timing, as I'm off to have something fixed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-been-told-to-upgrade/a0d6cc5e-4af0-44a8-9620-8b63f7e5a549
  9. Installing Windows 10 on a PC that has been wiped

Installing Windows 10 on a PC that has been wiped: I need help installing Windows 10 on an old work laptop the company let me have for personal use. The laptop was wiped and on the screen it just says it cannot find the OS and to press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart. When I do that, the message just keeps popping up. I...
  10. Recovery CDs for Windows 7 when PC has been upgraded to Windows 10...

Recovery CDs for Windows 7 when PC has been upgraded to Windows 10...: How can I recover my PC when Windows 10 won't allow my Windows 7 recovery disks to work? I get a message stating that my computer is on a different version than Windows 7...