Windows 10: Windows install

Discus and support Windows install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi all im trying to install Windows 10 on a friends laptop. He had no operating system no sure why. Im having a problem. On my laptop i used the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Snowy11, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Snowy11 Win User

Windows install

hi all

im trying to install Windows 10 on a friends laptop. He had no operating system no sure why. Im having a problem. On my laptop i used the media creator tool.for windows 10,i loaded everything on a usb.

I loaded the new laptop into bios and booted it from the usb.i setup everything like the language and made a new harddrive partition. I created a username and then it just switched off. Startup repair doesnt work etc. What should i do

:)

Snowy11, Jan 17, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jan 17, 2019
  4. Windows install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jan 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows install

1. Windows install - Similar Threads - install

2. Installing new GPU.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Installing new GPU.: Hey gang. Got really lucky today and snagged a MSI ventus 3x oc RTX 3080. I currently have a Gigabyte. GTX 1080. Besides uninstalling the Gigabyte program. Do I need to uninstall the current Nvidia driver's or can I just pop the card in and use it? 169346
  3. Re-Install of Microsoft 2020 flight simulator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-Install of Microsoft 2020 flight simulator: During a recent mandatory update, the update trashed my flight simulator program so I had to uninstall it. I went to My Library on the microsoft store page and reinstalled the program. It didnt completley reinstall it, it runs up to the main screen page but then only shows...
  4. Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Dolby Atmos for Headphones: i installed Dolby Access but when i click on "try for 7 days" or even "Buy" literally nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-dolby-atmos-for-headphones/978314f1-7bb9-49f9-b1e3-8d8048c755bc
  5. windows update will not install on Dell Vostro. Goes through the motions; then on restart...

windows update will not install on Dell Vostro. Goes through the motions; then on restart...: Windows will not update on Dell Vostro. It goes throught the install; then on reboot; it undo changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-will-not-install-on-dell-vostro/401b33ce-f4f4-4f49-8206-4ff493331850
  6. Installing OS on a new PC Build

Installing OS on a new PC Build: Recently I’ve ordered pc parts to make a custom pc build and I have been struggling to find a way to install Win10 on it once I build it. I don’t have another computer to install a .iso file on a usb so I am pretty much clueless on how to install Win10. I tried researching...
  7. Visio Viewer 16 installed but nowhere executable.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visio Viewer 16 installed but nowhere executable.: Installed MS Office Professional Plus 2016 with a CD bought. But the Visio is nowhere to find. The installation program even showed that it would be installed too. The trick to do it with the ODT didn't work. So what can I do to use Visio?...
  8. KB4586781 succesfully installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4586781 succesfully installed: Windows 10Home v20H2 64 bit.In the "view latest updates" section it says that update KB4586781 was succesfully installed on November 12th.Every day since it lists the same update number as UNsuccesfully installed with an error code Oxc1900401,including today (Sat Nov...
  9. WD Blue HDD no longer recognized after NVME install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WD Blue HDD no longer recognized after NVME install: Just installed an m.2 NVME 1tb to add to my arsenal of drives, however suddenly my computer fails to recognize the HDD that was working right before the install It's not recognized in the BIOS either. I tried changing sata cables/ports... nothing. Its being powered...
  10. Unable to install windows 10 update version 20h2

Unable to install windows 10 update version 20h2: Hello Team, I am getting an error since few month when I tried to update my Windows 10 with feature 20H2. The problem still remains. After about 60% of the update process, it gets failed and Windows rolls back to its previous version. Advise me to get more insight about...