Windows 10: windows installation and swapping the windows

Discus and support windows installation and swapping the windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello my name is kamad , I have windows 10 pro on my desktop PC which is digitally connected with my Microsoft account . and recently I parched a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kamad_agnihotri, Sep 20, 2021.

1. windows installation and swapping the windows

hello my name is kamad , I have windows 10 pro on my desktop PC which is digitally connected with my Microsoft account . and recently I parched a new laptop with windows home single , which is also connected digitally with my same Microsoft account . so my question is , can I interchange my windows pro to my new laptop and windows home to my desktop PC . because now I am using My laptop as my Primary device . . and as I told , my both windows connected with my same Microsoft account Digitally .. .. Please help me I am confused .

:)

kamad_agnihotri, Sep 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 20, 2021
  4. windows installation and swapping the windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

windows installation and swapping the windows

1. windows installation and swapping the windows - Similar Threads - installation swapping

2. How do I install Windows 10 on another installed drive swap drives from the image saved on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Windows 10 on another installed drive swap drives from the image saved on...: Help!The current drive where Windows 10 drive A is installed is running out of space. I installed a new second drive drive B, with more storage, and installed Windows 10 on it from a recovery USB. So now I have Windows 10 installed on both drives A & B. My goal is to...
  3. How do I install Windows 10 on another installed drive swap drives from the image saved on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install Windows 10 on another installed drive swap drives from the image saved on...: Help!The current drive where Windows 10 drive A is installed is running out of space. I installed a new second drive drive B, with more storage, and installed Windows 10 on it from a recovery USB. So now I have Windows 10 installed on both drives A & B. My goal is to...
  4. How do I install Windows 10 on another installed drive swap drives from the image saved on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Reinstalling Windows when swapping out SSDs for HDDs? Clean install or Clone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows when swapping out SSDs for HDDs? Clean install or Clone?: I have two laptops each currently running Windows 10 off an HDD. I want to replace the hard drives with SSDs. If I install a blank SSD into the laptop and insert a flash drive made, with Media Creation Tool, as a bootable drive and then set the BIOS of the laptop to boot from...
  6. Reinstalling Windows when swapping out SSDs for HDDs? Clean install or Clone?

Reinstalling Windows when swapping out SSDs for HDDs? Clean install or Clone?: I have two laptops each currently running Windows 10 off an HDD. I want to replace the hard drives with SSDs. If I install a blank SSD into the laptop and insert a flash drive made, with Media Creation Tool, as a bootable drive and then set the BIOS of the laptop to boot from...
  7. Reinstalling Windows when swapping out SSDs for HDDs? Clean install or Clone?

8. Windows 10. No boot after update. Swapped ssd. Now clean install. Old drive c is now drive D.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10. No boot after update. Swapped ssd. Now clean install. Old drive c is now drive D.: Hello, I am a foolish Windows user. I have been trying to sort this out. I have a fresh instal of Windows 10 on a new ssd.I have partitioned it with only Windows on one volume. The old drive c, would not boot, repair, uninstall or boot after restore, and no option to save...
  9. Windows 10. No boot after update. Swapped ssd. Now clean install. Old drive c is now drive D.

Windows 10. No boot after update. Swapped ssd. Now clean install. Old drive c is now drive D.: Hello, I am a foolish Windows user. I have been trying to sort this out. I have a fresh instal of Windows 10 on a new ssd.I have partitioned it with only Windows on one volume. The old drive c, would not boot, repair, uninstall or boot after restore, and no option to save...
  10. Windows 10. No boot after update. Swapped ssd. Now clean install. Old drive c is now drive D.