Windows 10: Windows installation Error 0x8007000d

Discus and support Windows installation Error 0x8007000d in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My problem is I am trying to install Windows 10, With Rufus but this message comes "windows cannot open the required file d:/sources/install.esd" This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ziad_311, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Windows installation Error 0x8007000d

My problem is I am trying to install Windows 10, With Rufus but this message comes "windows cannot open the required file d:/sources/install.esd" This the first time it happened to me, I changed the flash drive and downloaded the ISO again, but it does not work Is there a solution?

submitted by /u/ziad_311
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ziad_311, Apr 2, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Upgrade error 0x8007000d

Hi, failure to upgrade- assuming that's what's happened- is not uncommon. It's a complex process.

If you research the error number- which can be useful- you may find
    I suggest you try two simple steps initially and see if it helps.

1. Run the Window Update Troubleshooter (Settings, search for trouble)

2. If that doesn't help, try a tutorial from the Tutorial section here - take a moment to become familiar with this excellent resource:

Windows 10 Tutorial Index | Windows 10 Tutorials

Reset Windows Update in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

When you try to upgrade again, please take the basic precautions recommended in this tutorial:
    Upgrade to Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    - uninstall any AV or security software
    - disconnect any unnecessary peripherals
    - try a clean boot if necessary

Make sure you have at least 25Gb free on your C: partition

That tutorial includes links to fault finding upgrades; the links point to articles with further links.

You can do the upgrade manually- download the iso, mount it, view the new 'drive' in file explorer and run setup.exe

This means it's under your control and could save repeat downloads for reattempts.

Quote above from
    Fix: Windows 10 Update Error 0x8007000d - Appuals.com

dalchina, Apr 2, 2021
  3. Error Code: 0X8007000d - Accounts Not Syncing In Mail Service In Windows 10

Hi Ubaid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you have trouble syncing your contacts.

I would suggest you first try the in-built app troubleshooter and see if this helps.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit
      Enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all

• Click on Windows Store App. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    Kindly click on the link below, refer to the article below: This article will give you information about the error code (0x8007000d)

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

Note: Also applicable for Windows 10

Check if this helps.

Please respond with the results.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 2, 2021
  4. Windows installation Error 0x8007000d

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows installation Error 0x8007000d

1. Windows installation Error 0x8007000d - Similar Threads - installation Error 0x8007000d

2. 0x8007000d error on a fresh instal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x8007000d error on a fresh instal: I just bought a new MoBo asus B550-f and a M.2 SSD Corsair MP400 1TB so wanted to do a clean install of my system. I have flashed the "bios" to latest stable version from march.I have a full license of W10-Pro 64-bitI get to install v1511 build 10586.104 and some updates....
  3. Can't instal updates due to error: 0x8007000d

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't instal updates due to error: 0x8007000d: Keep getting the following error when trying to update. 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64-based Systems (KB4592438) Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x8007000d)...
  4. Error 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 0x8007000D: Like it said in the title, I cannot activate my version of windows for some reason. I got this pc a year ago and it just started saying I don't have windows but no watermark. I own Windows 10 Pro and when I try to Troubleshoot the error, it says "Make sure you connected to...
  5. Installing W10 from USB - error 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing W10 from USB - error 0x8007000D: [ATTACH] Hello, I am running Ubuntu linux but want to switch partially to Windows for some video games that i can't run correctly on my Os. I downloaded and flashed the ISO, but for some reason this is happening when the installation starts --- i looked for days through...
  6. Windows Activation Error 0x8007000D

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation Error 0x8007000D: I just built a customized computer ready to install Windows 10. I have a Mac laptop that won't allow me to download the Windows Media Creation Tool so I downloaded the ISO file to a USB. I made sure to format my USB to MS-DOS FAT32 and downloaded the ISO file to it. I...
  7. Windows Terminal installation failure, error code 0x8007000D

Windows Terminal installation failure, error code 0x8007000D: Howdy! I am trying to install the latest preview of windows terminal, found over here: https://github.com/microsoft/terminal/releases After downloading and running the associated msixbundle, I receive the following output: ```App installation failed with error message:...
  8. Windows Error 0x8007000d

Windows Error 0x8007000d: For a few months now I have not been able to open the Microsoft Store, use any equipment dependent on drivers from Microsoft, or use any Windows related apps. The store simply doesn't open, the drivers don't work, and the apps crash two seconds after I start them. I have...
  9. Windows activation error 0x8007000d

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation error 0x8007000d: Hello, I seems to be having a problem with my windows. I have been using my pc for about a month witho any issues. Suddenly i see some text in the bottom right of my screen telling me to activate windows. When i click the troubleshoot button it just says troubleshoot has...
  10. Windows Update error 0x8007000d

Windows Update error 0x8007000d: While dealing with an issue regarding my Windows 10 product key not working, I've noticed that the most recent Windows update(s) (KB4343909) has failed. I have retried to install and used the troubleshooter multiple times to no success, with the error code 0x8007000d. Any...