Windows 10: Windows installation freezing.

Discus and support Windows installation freezing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to re install windows on my laptop but as soon as it get to the "installing updates" the screen goes black and stays there... like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pammela Anzola, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Windows installation freezing.

Hi, I've been trying to re install windows on my laptop but as soon as it get to the "installing updates" the screen goes black and stays there... like i dont know what to do now. HELP

:)

Pammela Anzola, Apr 9, 2021
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Apr 9, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Windows installation freezing.

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows installation freezing.

1. Windows installation freezing. - Similar Threads - installation freezing

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. Windows 10 install freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 install freezing: I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new computer recently and have been having this problem where the PC runs and gets to the bios everything is fine, but when I...
  5. Windows 10 install freezing

Windows 10 install freezing: I'm having a problem where whenever I try to get to the boot drive with the windows installer, it freezes on the asus spinning circle. I built a new computer recently and have been having this problem where the PC runs and gets to the bios everything is fine, but when I...
  6. Windows 10 install freezing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  8. Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self

Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self: Just installed GTA 5 on PC once loading it will start to freeze and the PC will restart it self https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-installed-gta-5-on-pc-once-loading-it-will/5008bbf1-35d4-4282-8ae3-051eb6f83cf6
  9. Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes: Been having a issue with the computer just freezing in the middle of playing a game, specifically Path of Exile. I recently changed its graphic settings from DX12 to Vulkan and it seems to have solved it as far as that goes, but I will still get random freezes and crashes...
  10. Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes

Fairly new install of Windows 11 with unexpected freezes/crashes: Been having a issue with the computer just freezing in the middle of playing a game, specifically Path of Exile. I recently changed its graphic settings from DX12 to Vulkan and it seems to have solved it as far as that goes, but I will still get random freezes and crashes...