Windows 10: windows installation from downloaded .iso

Discus and support windows installation from downloaded .iso in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; please help me i have downloaded windows.iso for windows10 but unble to write either on dvd or able to load it in my pc working on windows 7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by surender singhsodhi, Oct 11, 2018.

1. windows installation from downloaded .iso

please help me i have downloaded windows.iso for windows10 but unble to write either on dvd or able to load it in my pc working on windows 7

:)

surender singhsodhi, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Oct 11, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
  4. windows installation from downloaded .iso

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

From FAQ:
    If GWX didn't tell you to update, your key probably isn't in the system yet.

I'm just downloading the ISOs. I don't intend to install yet largely because GWX hasn't said I could.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

windows installation from downloaded .iso

1. windows installation from downloaded .iso - Similar Threads - installation downloaded iso

2. ISO Download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISO Download: Heres my question, i have a laptop with Windows 10 already installed and i plan on building my own PC. Can someone explain if i can use that laptop or an iso file to get windows on my new pc, if it will be a full version, if it will ever expire, and what i need to do so?...
  3. Direct download of isos from MS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Direct download of isos from MS: The direct route of downloading isos (spoofing browser or via a non windiws device) on windows 10 MS download site seems to be broken at the moment. Can anybody confirm? 117651
  4. ISO download

ISO download: Hi, I just downloaded the ISO bootable Windows 10 as per your instructions on a USB memory stick. I did not get any further windows instructions for burning it or anything. Do I have to transfer the ISO file to the document file on my computer first? Thanks. Adriaan...
  5. W7 to W10. 10 Downloaded. -iso to desktop-iso setup.exe = no install

W7 to W10. 10 Downloaded. -iso to desktop-iso setup.exe = no install: Downloaded W10 64bit as per the W10 How to upgrade Windows 10 Tutorial using the MCTool. Added a new Windows iso folder on my desktop and extracted the files to this folder. I then clicked on setup.exe which brought up a small oblong dark blue box with the word Windows and...
  6. Download an ISO that matches installed version of Windows 10?

Download an ISO that matches installed version of Windows 10?: I want to do a repair install from disc, but the DVD I made a couple weeks ago of 10 Pro x64 single language English version 1607 is rejecting the key that a Microsoft tech remotely added after a motherboard change made Windows decide to not be activated. A keyfinder program...
  7. Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO

Download installation files deleted after downloading ISO: I had the Windows 10 install files in $WINDOWS.~BT and $Windows.~WS totalling >5GB. A few days ago I decided to also download the Windows 10 ISO. I've now found that the 5GB+ installation files have been deleted. I'd like to have both options regarding the upgrade and...
  8. Windows 10 download ISO

Windows 10 download ISO: Hi guys, can you provide me with windows 10 download iso files so I can mount them on my usb drive and do some installs hehe Thanks a bunch, M 58970
  9. Install on 8.1 from ISO?

Install on 8.1 from ISO?: I have a laptop running 8.1Pro. I downloaded the ISO, and mounted it on the laptop via the mount-iso capability. I attempted to run setup.exe from the mounted drive. All was ok until I get prompted for a product key.. Isn't the in-place upgrade via setup *supposed* to *see*...
  10. Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench

Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench: Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program When I look at the ISOs available there, I see this: [img] What does it mean when it says they are valid for both Home and Pro? Size of Home English X64 I just downloaded is 3,988,138KB which is larger than Home X86 or Pro...