Windows 10: Windows Installation Help - Freezing with dots circling

Discus and support Windows Installation Help - Freezing with dots circling in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recently built a custom pc with the help of my friend. Once we put everything together, we tried to install Windows 10 using the usb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bekon091, Jul 16, 2019.

1. bekon091 Win User

Windows Installation Help - Freezing with dots circling

Hello,

I recently built a custom pc with the help of my friend. Once we put everything together, we tried to install Windows 10 using the usb installer. It installed perfectly fine, but on boot up it freezes with the logo and the dots frozen. We've replaced the motherboard, cpu, ram, and ssd, so we're pretty sure its not a hardware issue. This problem persists even when trying different versions of windows, and we've been going nuts over the past few days trying to solve it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance to anybody for reading this.

:)

bekon091, Jul 16, 2019
  2. wt_lesny Win User

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Jul 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Windows Installation Help - Freezing with dots circling

Stuck on the circling dots screen.

I am having the same problem, but it's not related to updates, at least not always. Every time I restart, it gets stuck on the circling dots screen. The dots keep circling for hours with nothing happening. I have to power down, then bring up the boot screen.
    Sometimes, I can restart normally from there, but more often I have to choose system restore, and sometimes that will actually go into a normal boot without actually offering me any restore points.

Someone suggested disabling "fast start", which I did, and that seemed to help for a few restarts, but now it's back to it's old freezing self.

Craig Faustus Buck, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows Installation Help - Freezing with dots circling

1. Windows Installation Help - Freezing with dots circling - Similar Threads - Installation Help Freezing

2. Stuck On Restarting With Dots Circling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck On Restarting With Dots Circling: I bought a new laptop, but it was defective. So I decided to return the laptop since it had all of my information; I had to restart without backing my files. The percentage of the restart was fine. The problem is that the laptop screen has been stuck on restarting with the...
  3. Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access: I have a unusual Red Dot with two circle arrows in my Quick Access, lower right corner of screen. The warning says: "Your version of Windows 10 has reached its end of service. Click here to download newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported." I'm running Windows Insider...
  4. Windows Installation Help - freesh install loading circles freezing but mouse still moves...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installation Help - freesh install loading circles freezing but mouse still moves...: We have trying to build a brand new pc for a few weeks at this point. At this point we have replaced the m.2 drive, motherboard and cpu along with swapping out the memory and graphics card. We can boot from the usb and do the install and on the 2nd reboot it will get stuck...
  5. Circle dots just circling when bootable flash drive is plug in.

Circle dots just circling when bootable flash drive is plug in.: Hello I have a Acer Aspire ES 15 laptop. I am trying to reinstall windows 10 on it from a bootable flash drive but it's not letting me. When I have the bootable flash drive plug in, under the Acer explore beyond limits logo it is just showing a dot circle which is just...
  6. Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle

Windows 10 freezes at loading screen with dots spinning in a circle: Hello. My Windows 10 have stopped going past the load screen and instead freezes on the dots spinning in a circle. What I have tried so far is 1 In safe mode - disabling all auto start up programs 2 Reinstalling windows twice 3 Disconnecting all USB such as keyboard and...
  7. white circling dots on blue and black screen

white circling dots on blue and black screen: When booting up win 10 on laptop, it goes through this sequence - computer logo on black screen with white circling dots, then black screen with white circling dots, then blue screen same and please wait, then login, then login screen, white circling dots and welcome....
  8. Black Screen with circling Dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with circling Dots: I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I...
  9. clean install freezes on windows logo and spinning dots freeze too

clean install freezes on windows logo and spinning dots freeze too: Hello, I have built a new pc and what ever I try I cannot get windows to download gets to the same point every time and freezes, I have used a disk drive with a genuine copy of windows 10 installer disk, I have also tried using a external HDD as a bootable drive. I have...
  10. Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?

Windows installer freezes on spinning dots?: Hi, I recently moved and tried to turn on my Windows 10 PC for the first time and got the BSOD. After trying a few of the fixes for that with no success, I decided I would simply just clean install a new Windows 10 off my bootable USB. So I used my MSi motherboard settings...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fresh windows install freezing dots