Windows 10: Windows installation is installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Automatically HP Laptop.

Discus and support Windows installation is installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Automatically HP Laptop. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, We have windows 10 Pro digital license. One of my HP laptop Model: 15-bs147TU is taking Windows 10 Home single language automatically when we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Harun24HR, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Harun24HR Win User

Windows installation is installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Automatically HP Laptop.

Hi,

We have windows 10 Pro digital license. One of my HP laptop Model: 15-bs147TU is taking Windows 10 Home single language automatically when we trying to install fresh windows. It do not offer me to choose any version of windows not even 32 or 64 bit installation. I have created boot media USB flash drive from Microsoft website. I have also faced same problem in Asus laptop as well. Can you please advice what can I do int his case? I am writing from Bangladesh.

:)

Harun24HR, Oct 25, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Oct 25, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Windows installation is installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Automatically HP Laptop.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows installation is installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Automatically HP Laptop.

1. Windows installation is installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Automatically HP Laptop. - Similar Threads - installation installing Home

2. Can't Install Windows 10 Home single language 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Windows 10 Home single language 64bit: Hi,I recently got my laptop Dell Inspiron 15-3567 originally came with windows 10 Home Edition Single Language but after formatting I installed new windows using media creation tool and it installed windows 10 pro. Now it is showing that the windows is not activated as the...
  3. Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language: I bought a laptop with windows 10 home single language installed in French. It does not allow me to change the language to English. Can I re-install in English? how?...
  4. Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language

Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language: I bought a laptop with windows 10 home single language installed in French. It does not allow me to change the language to English. Can I re-install in English? how?...
  5. Re-install windows 10 home single language with a different language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition from Windows Home.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition from Windows Home.: I had Windows 10 Home Single Edition license but after replacing HDD to SSD, I have a Home edition. I am unable to find ISO of Single Language Edition to activate my license. Kindly help....
  7. how to install windows 10 home single language

how to install windows 10 home single language: how to install windows 10 home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-home-single-language/c22bce3a-4beb-46bf-882e-7eea8c234ef4
  8. Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation

Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation: I have formatted this PC because I forgot the PC Password, Now I have downloaded and Installed windows 10 pro but, when I bought this PC that time Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition was Installed in this PC that's why on my screen every time I'm getting a label to...
  9. windows 10 home single language installation

windows 10 home single language installation: Hi, i happened to have installed a fake windows 10 pro and now the licence has expired. on troubleshooting it says that i have a digital licence of windows 10 home single language. i tried using the media installation tool but it is updating to windows 10 pro instead. how do...
  10. How to install Windows 10 home single language?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 home single language?: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed and it is unactivated, however, i have a product key for Windows 10 home single language. So, i went looking for a tutorial to install this version and i found the media creation tool. And, despite executing it several times, it only gives me...