Windows 10: Windows installation is rolling looping to the start

Discus and support Windows installation is rolling looping to the start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So before i say the problem i want to say that my PC did actually install win 10 at first but tons of problems made me restore the PC for a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mazkirin, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Mazkirin Win User

Windows installation is rolling looping to the start

So before i say the problem i want to say that my PC did actually install win 10 at first but tons of problems made me restore the PC for a full cleanup meaning i lost everything i had. The PC starts good and seems like its going to install alright but after a "critical update" it flickers the screen of wait a moment and then restarts my Toshiba again flickering the logo for a loop back to the install this time with no more update. Just wait a bit and restart. I can provide the past errors i had before going for full cleanup. I once could go into safe mode but now as i have no windows it just tries to install it looping again. Thanks in advance

:)

Mazkirin, Aug 9, 2015

2. pc keeps looping to start of installation process

Did you try resetting the BIOS defaults?

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2015
  3. pc keeps looping to start of installation process

Ok ive just tried again with these steps but i still get booted to the usb even though ive set my hardrive whicj windows just installed on to number one on the boot priority list

ArchieRead, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Mazkirin Win User

One thing sometimes it reaches the login screen with a PC created account before restarting and i cant do anything

Mazkirin, Aug 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows installation is rolling looping to the start - Similar Threads - installation rolling looping

2. Boot looping windows not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot looping windows not starting: My windows 11 laptop boot loop and not starting with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-looping-windows-not-starting/7dcbd4d1-bbce-4701-92fd-450be6be06d2
  3. Boot looping windows not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot looping windows not starting: My windows 11 laptop boot loop and not starting with windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/boot-looping-windows-not-starting/7dcbd4d1-bbce-4701-92fd-450be6be06d2
  4. windows install Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows install Loop.: I am trying to install a new c: drive into my computer, and every time my system reboots after the windows install, it just reboots right back to starting the install all over again. I followed another link having the exact same issue, and I followed the steps listed to a T,...
  5. Windows Install loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Install loop: So I just built my first pc and am trying to install windows and I go through all the steps like putting in my product key and when I get to the very end it says it needs to restart to continue and when it finishes restarting It brings me back to to the beginning of all the...
  6. How to fix Windows 10 USB install start loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows 10 USB install start loop: [ATTACH] I am trying to install Windows 10 on my PC, from a bootable PD which I made using MediaCreationTool from windows. But on going to boot, loading screen comes, and when Logo comes my PC again restarts and I am not able to install windows 10....
  7. Windows on start loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows on start loop: Hi i recently wanted to do factory reset my laptop with win 10 free version so in about 10% in to the favtory reset my laptop turned off then i was like oh the battery ran out then i put it to charger and turned laptop on an started form 0% and again at 10% it turned off and...
  8. WINDOWS INSTALL LOOP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS INSTALL LOOP: Hi guys! a tried to rebuild my pc couple of days ago and it actually got to windows and i was able to browse google for a bit but then i tried playing csgo and it just restarted after that initial reboot i got about 20-30 seconds after punching in my PIN from the lock screen...
  9. Roll back loop --Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Roll back loop --Help: Hi there I decided to revert back from Insider build 17746 to the standard build on one machine using Windows revert back in the update / security system - just testing instead of restoring via a Macrium image.. The roll back worked and I also requested no more insider...
  10. Windows 10 Reboot Loop after Roll-Back

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reboot Loop after Roll-Back: I had been getting a lot of issues including freezing with the anniversary update. After searching online for the problem, I found out I was not the only one who had it. A fix that was recommended was to Roll-Back to a previous build of Windows 10. I have now done so, but I...